• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble peices

S

Shantia

Hi, i'm looking for a general price check on two peices of rubble that i have yet to see for sale on a vendor.

First one looks like a tapestry or some kind of painting, and the second is a large clay bowl. In the attached picture i have 'filled' it with various things to make it look like its holding stuff but it is really just a large clay pot, very simular to the large potted tree.

This is on baja, and i'm just looking for a general estimated value range. Thanks!

Attachments

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are from the magicina thread quests, there is a npc near the moongate that you can take quests from and turn in threads for rubble rewards.

S

Shantia

Ah dang. Thought i had something special lol. Oh well, thanks for the reply! =D

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tapestry is one of the most sought after from those quest rewards.
Tapestry 500-1m depending on shard. The clay pot I'd estimate about 100-200k.

Still worth something, just not in the millions.

M

Maggie

I m in atlantic and would not price tapestry below a mil. A few months back was selling for 2m. The pots I sell mine in luna for 400k. It sells just takes a day or two.