• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble objects

G

Now I know there are a ton of it out there now, but what are some or hte more sought after pieces.

Ive managed to get display cases, tent walls and metal signposts. I think those might be premiums...but what do you guys think?

G

The display cases, I would think. Those have been requested for years. A museum would probably pay well for them.

G

How do you know its rubble?

will it say rubble when hoovering over the item?

All the unused tiles is that things that have been rubble and removed?

Regards
The Scandinavian

W

Winder UO

All pieces that say rubble when they're hovered over are lootable, bar the unused tiles afaik.

R

RestlessLA

i have a few of the blood tile rubbles and the firepit rubble from where the healer is in the sand

G

3 coconut trees pooping coconuts all around the outside of the container they sit in.

2 EXACT pieces of tall benches (damnit) and a nice little tent piece. What will everyone do with the halves and quarters of things?

G

I have all kind of walls with and with out windows and even a corner piece and a ton of plants scorched and unscorched. The sandstone walls are not scorched. Seems funny that different shards are reporting differnt types of items. I also have at leas part of a table.

B

Berg

My favorite so far is this single little mushroom. But then again, I've always loved mushrooms.

G

my guilds got pretty much every rear item from this my best ones so far are necklace/ring/brace all can be equiped

D

dum3886

i blew up the tailor shop (in fel) so thats one shop (the items in it) that ur guild didn't get :p.

Im presuming ur ocieana opk hehe

Also does anyone know if when u blow up stuff.. can the items be destroyed?
I was aiming to get the second fancy dress on my shard but when i looked for it it wasn't there. And yes i was a lone.. that i could see hehe
I got the second pair of pants tho

L

Lord Woody

I have a ton of Garbage tiles in various shapes and colors one is much bigger though. various plants (ferns), large , smaller in grey / black and natural. One half large table or counter, a boulder, and 3 stumps from a barrikade ( they did respawn 4 times )....Stumps u know the ramain that stand left , when u cut down a tree. And some ruin and building parts......Gosh the weight. Not a bad day :p
A Europa player.

L

Lord Woody

Time will show. No doubt the some rubble will be worth alot, simply because they a more "desirable" so to speak and of course less spawning.

A Europa player.

G

The mage/Necro regs go as rubble as well. I have I think 6 or something of them.

S

StarlaUO

Hiya.

Just curious if the rubble pants and the fancy dress u got, can be blessed using a clothing bless deed?

D

dum3886

yes u can dye and bless them.... mines a horrible red colour and is blessed
the pants i dun wear u cant see them :p no fun

G

Here's some of my junk since I ran out of room I'm locking stuff down now:

C

Cerwin_Vega_Uo

I got both parts of the fallen log, both parts of the 3 slat wooden tables (1 table east and 1 south) and both peices of a stone arch. I also have a tree that i like better than the palm tree but its only 1 story.

G

Love what you've done with yer rubble! I swapped a display case for an o'hii and an earrings. *has necklace envy*

And whoever it was that mentioned the coconut palms pooping coconuts all over the dang place sure has that right!

G

My palms are making figs!
I saw a coconut palm but it was "out of reach" like the other poster's problem. I was sad.
I still have no Ohii tree and Catskills tram has taken to "no one gets any rubble" folks come in and are killing the light demons off so... meh. I guess I'm stuck with what I've got.

Edit:
I wish I could've gotten some of those O'whatever flowers (the ones on your display cases)

R

RestlessLA

i got a firepit too... how do u light it? or is the flame graphic a different rubble piece u grabbed?

G

the firepit and the flame are 2 different rubbles, to me those 2 are by far the best rubbles, the fire is actually a moving graphic doesnt just sit still u see it burning, i also want a yucca tree those seem pretty rare

G

Yes, the fire/flame is a separate piece of rubble from the firepit.

My guildmate was both eagle eyed & swift enough to nab almost the full set including the crate. I think she's missing some of the blood tiles, too, though we seem to have luck picking up the little weeny pieces everyone else missed.

Me? I only nabbed one longish blood rubble and the two wee fragments - there are three pieces of the blood graphic shown in my smaller screenie above.

Even with shadow jump, I was way too far away from where the tailor shop dress spawned. Mainly I nabbed bits of various tables and bench types tonight as well as a segment of a display case from the mage shop tonight (no bottles or necro regs, bah). You just know it's going to be hellacious attempting to obtain the second piece.

Even so and with that said, I remain hopeful there will be an opportunity to turn this rubble in for a rebuild-Magincia thing. I'd hand it all over, every scrap, in a heartbeat.

E

Emo

Here is some ive aquired on europa.

not a collector but they look kinda neat

G

Wow! Love your boat helm and the big wooden pew-like benches! I just haven't been lucky with those blummin' benches.

Coconut droppings aside, I think the orfleurs are my faves. I managed one yellow and one light grey one.

99% of my rubble has been from Felly, and I think I've seen you a-rubblin' there. If I should pick up the end piece facing the right direction to complete your rubble bed, I'll give you a shout.

I

imported_Wing Chun

I was able to get

a full large bed (2 pieces)
a full healers bed (2 pieces)
Mushrooms
4 switches
3 sign posts
several display cases
horseshoes

countless of plants, tents pieces, pieces of building, trees etc etc

R

RestlessLA

are those the jars that are near the healers on the dock? we had a light demon explode up there on LA hoping for a few nice rubble items (bloody water, an anchor, hanging tunics and legs, those jars) but nothing moved or rubbled :/

E

Emo

<blockquote><hr>

Wow! Love your boat helm and the big wooden pew-like benches! I just haven't been lucky with those blummin' benches.

Coconut droppings aside, I think the orfleurs are my faves. I managed one yellow and one light grey one.

99% of my rubble has been from Felly, and I think I've seen you a-rubblin' there. If I should pick up the end piece facing the right direction to complete your rubble bed, I'll give you a shout.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got bed facing other direction also missing top left corner
just my luck hehe

L

LordIssac

<blockquote><hr>

are those the jars that are near the healers on the dock? we had a light demon explode up there on LA hoping for a few nice rubble items (bloody water, an anchor, hanging tunics and legs, those jars) but nothing moved or rubbled :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Chessy fel blew up our dock and I got those jars the first night of the rubble....Except when server came up, part of the dock was rebuilt, and we couldnt move/blow up anything else from the dock.

G

Has anyone one of the complete 3 tiled trees? they were all burnt as far as i know, but those i kinda cool i think.

Ive almost got enough to build a house, and ive also got about 1/3 of the rocks from that rock barricade, lots of plants, and one of the smaller trees.

I'm on LA by the way ^o^

G

It occurs to me that I'd probably have slightly better luck nabbing what you're after if we teamed up &amp; swapped duplicates rather than your guildies initiating yet another attempt on my poor Ninja Llama Fishing Shepherd's life..."

Still, I have to say that the occasional mad dash around Magincia (or what remains of it) helps keep me on my toes.

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have wall switches/a wall candle lite with stand/Tables/beds/Tabletops/benches/logs/muchrooms all kinds/rocks all kinds/walls/Stockcade fence lg and small/ plus tons of walls items and plants

M

mdacc#one

so lets say conservatively 3 fire/pit per facet x 2 x 33 shards, there are over 100 fires and pits.

You can pretty much figure otu the price from there.

T

tiggertessa2007

hey guys just droppin a list of a few things i have on drac(not listing burnt color stuff)
6 full fallen logs both directions,
17 ohii trees
4 palms
1 date palm
11 fire pits
2 fires
5 wall candles
1 set of regs, with doubles of some......(missing night shade)
2 boulders
1 bookcase
1 dress
4 full 2 peice benches
1 full set of jewlery, then an extra set missing a ring
4 of the 1 peice display cases
1 15 peice display case
1 full bed
17 of one of the blood tiles, then one each of the rest
1 crate
2 lilly pads(not flowered)
countless tables....
2 different boat peices, 2 of each of those
off the top of my head that may be all the rare ones worth mentioning, but even tho the cattails arent rare i love them got a boat load........hope this helps u guys

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

The display cases, I would think. Those have been requested for years. A museum would probably pay well for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I managed to get one of these last night. Anyone have any idea what it would go for? It's definitely going to be sold.

I

imported_kray2s

well i not got many of the more sought after items i dont think!! even after collecting over 250 or 300 bits of rubble (filling 2nd bank box now lol)

BUT...... i dont care coz i got my morning glories :p

G

reply in general

Seriously...no rubble is gonna be worth much more than a couple of mill....soo many pieces respawn for 1 hour after and so may shards and facets....

just my ten-peneth.....