• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble loom bench??

K

Kurgan

I was going thru my rubble, have a few benches.
But I noticed one was a bit smaller then the others. After doing some checking it turns out to be a loom bench.
Did anyone get one also during the event?
If so what is the going price for rubble of this type?

E

Evilminion

Just slightly smaller than a normal one-tile wooden bench? I got one of those as well. Thanks for the enlightenment as to what the heck it is. :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does it have the adorable little feet? i love those!!! i've bought *gasp* 4 of them from players and/or player vendors. i paid 1.5 mill for one, 4.5 mill for two more and the last one i paid 20 million for because it's facing the oposite direction (you can't turn them with an interior decorator). the more common ones are S/N - the one i paid so much for is E/W. they're not very common and (in my experience) really hard to find! i wanted one of the E/W ones so bad that i paid a rediculous amount for it, but hey, the yucca trees and rift pillars sell for more than 20mill.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice find. I believe these run from 3-5m per, but possibly a bit higher nowadays. Only one location was extant in Magincia, I believe - at the tailor's shop by the dock.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can u post a screen please? i think i have 2 e/w ones and wanted to verify :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll post a screen shot when i go home for lunch of both type of loom benches. the E/W one is slightly smaller than the N/S ones (and they're both smaller than the one-tile rubble benches).
PS - if anyone wants to sell an E/W one, i'd love to add another to my collection. i wouldn't pay 20 million again, but i might pay 10...

M

Melina Havelock

I also snatched one of these. I was very excited because I've wanted one for years.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

here's both the loom benches - the N/S one on the left seems to be more common than the E/W one on the right (in my experience).

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the barrels are pretty rare and go for (i'm guessing) about 10 million? the rock near your charger's left front leg is (i think) a piece of a larger rock. i don't think it's very rare. may be worth about 100k. the coco palms sell for between 10 & 18 million (depending on shard). i don't know about the walls or furniture - i didn't collect any of that stuff, only the rare shrubbery rubble and mushrooms.