• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Lily pad

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these rare at all? Asking just because i saw one for sale on an atlantic vendor for 100 mil, with some other rubble that i do think is somewhat rare.

I have one, and would sell in an instant for that price, probably a decent amount less too since im not into rubble.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i didnt hear of a lot of these being found, atleast on Baja but a 100M type rare no I dont think its that rare, i bought 1 on Baja 4 months ago for 2.5M if that helps

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hey smoot, you interested in selling your lilly pad and if so, what would you want for it??

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turns out i cant get to the lily pad, as the pond its in is built around it, and i dont really want to have to customize the house to get to it. Taking down vendors and redoing all the things that would drop into the moving crate is just too much of a pain.

That being said i would sell it for luna price. A merchant said they sell too quickly in Luna for 75 mil, so i would sell it for that, but less would just not be worth the trouble :(

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Turns out i cant get to the lily pad, as the pond its in is built around it, and i dont really want to have to customize the house to get to it. Taking down vendors and redoing all the things that would drop into the moving crate is just too much of a pain.

That being said i would sell it for luna price. A merchant said they sell too quickly in Luna for 75 mil, so i would sell it for that, but less would just not be worth the trouble :(
if your pound is not on the lowest floor you can pick up the item through the floor. maybe a GM would help you aswell.

T

Tazar

I have several deco-tricks that could let you get to it - depending on where it is in the house. Send me a PM with any details and I'll see if I can help.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you try using a goza mat? set it next to pond and raise a few times then step up on it

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
My guildee bought one at the Lake Superior fest for 30mil I believe. That has been the cheapest I've seen so far from my experiences.