• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble for Sale

T

Theoraln

Ok I have a collection of rubble to sell either as one or individual pieces I have an idea of the value of some of the items from a list on the rares collectors forum.

They are all from the magincia invasion (original) and not from the quest.

There is within the collection a tree stump and as you can see from the picture attached an odd piece that really just looks like dust on your screen which I have highlighted in the pic. This is the only item I have no idea about value but I have also never seen another one before.

T

Theoraln

Well some of the items have sold I am willing to let the rest go as a bulk deal to the first person with a reasonable offer.