• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rubble Fire - Two Story Statue and more

P

PoCove

Hi ...
Time for me to sell some doubles and server birth rares ...
All items will be on Atlantic for pickup ...
End date and time is ... Sunday Dec,12th at 6:00 pm ...

I will have some start bids and buyout bids ...Buyout are in (..) ... Buyout winners can contact me by Pm or ICQ

All other bids are to done on this post .. I will update as I can...

Please post all bids on this thread ..

Items ...

1/ Two Story Statue ... Start 200 mil (350) 200 Jason88
2/ Ruined Painting ... Start 50 mil (100) 50 ultimakong
3/ Wig .... Start 45 mil (100) Item on vendor SOLD
4/ 1 Item Bless deed .. Start 50 mil (100)
5/ A Spittoon ... Start 60 mil (125) magicmule Buyout
6/ Singing Ball ...Start 60 mil (125) 60 Jason88
7/ Rubble fire ... Start 140 mil (300) 160 Jason88
8/ Ringmail Legs of the Pheniox ... Start 55 mil (125) Item on vendor
9/ Ringmail Gloves of the Pheniox ... Start 55 mil (125) Item on vendor SOLD
10/ Ringmail Tunic of the Pheniox ... Start 55 mil (125) Item on vendor SOLD
11/ Studded Gorget of the Pheniox ... Start 55 nil (125) Item on vendor SOLD

I may have more items later ... I reserve the right to keep the item(s) that I do not think is a fair price ...
If you want to buy multiple items Pm me with your bid

Thanks .. Have fun and Happy Bidding
PoCove

P

PoCove

Ill bid 65 for singing ball
200 for statue
150 for fire

These bids were by Pm from Jason88

Thanks

P

PoCove

Hi superstang

I live on the west coast of Canada .. so it would br Pac standerd time....

P

PoCove

Up dated ... I may have to extend tjis a week due to the down time for stratics and I may be away for a few days starting Sun 12 Dec ..

Bare with ,,Thanks for bidding ...PoCove

P

PoCove

I am going to place the Pheniox Armor and the Wig on my vendoe So you can buy them there as well ..

Auction not going as well as I had hoped ,,Mostlikely due to the strange things happening on stratics ...

Thanks and happy bidding ,,,,

P

PoCove

The Pheniox Armor and the Wig on my vendor .. I have sold the Wig The Tunic and the Gloves .. ..I think I will place the Item bless deed on as well

Thanks PoCove...

J

Jason88

I withdraw my bid on the rubble fire. I am ONLY withdrawing my bid on the rubble fire, making dennislcf the higher bidder at 155 million.

Thanks

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1/ Two Story Statue ... 205m
6/ Singing Ball ...67m
7/ Rubble fire ... 165m

P

PoCove

Sorry But I have to extend this for a few days .. thet bids are a lot under what i got them for ... Let you know I have to leave for a frw days and may as well keep it going ..

PoCove

P

PoCove

I am very sorry that I had to go away ... My very good friend was in the hospital after a car accident .. his car was totaled the other driver was drunk and was baldly injured ... My friend was NOT at fault and is better .. His arm and leg are healing well but it will be months before he walks again ...

So I will honor the high bids even if it is a loss for me ....{that's a auction for you}

Contact me to get your items ..

Thank you for your patience ...PoCove

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For clarification, Shushu's bids were two hours late (central time)...please therefor honor your sale to the bidder Jason88 for both the ball and statue. Thank you.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI, please note the time of this post. Central time it is 12:23 AM...forum time is two hours behind. (All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:23 PM.) Accepting bids taken after the close of an auction is not fair to those participating, I hope people take note of this so there is no FURTHER confusion.

J

Jason88

I have to admit I am very disappointed with this auction. (If anyone even wants to call it that) I noticed that Po Cove stated the auction ended at 6pm on his thread. If you scroll up you can read this. I sent him an ICQ asking if the auction ended at 6pm central time, eastern, stratic time, etc. He responded to me that the auction ended at 6pm CENTRAL time. I asked him again on icq twice more just to be sure and he confirmed that it was 6pm central time. I was the high bidder for WEEKS on his items. No one even bid on his items that I bid on. Multiple people told me not to bid on his items or any posts he had for similar situations, and I can start to see why. After extending this auction 2-3x, I logged on at 6pm central to see I was still the high bidder. I was. Later I saw someone bid 1-2 million more than me, but it was after the auction closed. I also saw that Po Cove was AGAIN GOING to extend the auction because he did not get the prices he wanted....
There was no point to put a bid in on something that was either over or getting extended AGAIN. He follows this post saying he will honor the bid that came in late (and one of the ONLY bids other than mine)

I think this is kind of ironic really. This has not been the first time that people have either BID up their own auction with other stratic accounts or friends bidding up the auction for them. This is a real problem on stratics. If their friend bids an auction too high and someone drops out, they will go to that second bidder and say "Hey other guy dropped out, your the high bidder!" when in reality, you are paying 50mil more for the item than what he would have gotten for it. If anyone does not believe me on what I am saying i have the ICQ history/conversations that I can copy or paste....or even screenshot (that cant be edited) showing him confirming 6pm central time. It was OBVIOUS that he extended the auction again and again and again. I can not help but feel he had a friend or another stratic account bid on items which was easier than extending the auction again. This way he could make it look as if his items sold, and he could keep them since he did not get the prices he wanted.

(You can read his own posts and see that he wrote "I am extending the auction due to lack of activity on stratics" and not getting the prices that I paid.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jason88, when i posted my bid of 65m for the singingball i did it cause this post:

A hour or so left .. Happy bidding
The time on that post is 1 hour before the 6PM PST, and since his first post doesnt specify a timezone for 6PM.. well, my first tought it was he was using PST. I did my bid, hoping to get a cheap singingball but then I forgot about the auction and shushu outbided me.

ps: oh just found another auction from the same guy, with questions about his timezone too: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/212360-rubble-fire-snd-more.html and seems to be PST.

P

PoCove

I am truly sorry that this ended like this Both bidders in question .. I do remember having told Jason88 that it was Central time .. So I will honor his bids as well
It was not my intention to have any Ill feelings on this auction .. But there was some .. I will not have any more auctions on here in the future ... This will be the last one .. I am a reputable trader and do not want to be judged as one Not to deal with ...
So I will transfer in another Statue and singing ball for Jason88 ... I hope this will soothe the ill will that arose .. I will contact you Jason88 when i have the items

Again I am sorry for the mix up /screw up of this auction ...

Thanks PoCove

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the buyer of the statue and the singing ball is still awaiting these items, is there any plans in the near future to make sure these are delivered?

P

PoCove

Sorry for the delay I icq' him with some details and will deliver just after the new year ... thanks

S

shulginist

I brokered on behalf of Jason88 and the trade went down very smoothly. Thanks again :)