• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Dress

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I am currently on Atlantic doing a spot of shopping - while here I have have numerous people making comments on my clothes - In particular the Rubble Dress I wear.

I had not previously considered selling as it was a gift of sorts from a friend - even now it would be unlikley. Having said that, I am curious now as to what it might be worth. I even tried to discourage one person by saying 'you could no afford as I would want an obscene amount of money' only to have him say "OK, how obsence" !!!

So, this has tweaked my couriousity - just how much is a rubble dress worth these days??

It's 78 stone, so it's not the lightest around. It has also been blessed. It is also able to be dyed.

Thanks Mezz

C

canary

Hello all,

I am currently on Atlantic doing a spot of shopping - while here I have have numerous people making comments on my clothes - In particular the Rubble Dress I wear.

I had not previously considered selling as it was a gift of sorts from a friend - even now it would be unlikley. Having said that, I am curious now as to what it might be worth. I even tried to discourage one person by saying 'you could no afford as I would want an obscene amount of money' only to have him say "OK, how obsence" !!!

So, this has tweaked my couriousity - just how much is a rubble dress worth these days??

It's 78 stone, so it's not the lightest around. It has also been blessed. It is also able to be dyed.

Thanks Mezz
It is worth as much as any one person is willing to spend.

C

Crystal Rose

Many of these around? Sandman bought me after the destroying of Megencia. I'll never part with it but not sure how many shard wide there are around. Never tried to dye it..is white now.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many of these around? Sandman bought me after the destroying of Megencia. I'll never part with it but not sure how many shard wide there are around. Never tried to dye it..is white now.
For those who may be interested,

The highest offer I have had, not that I am selling, has been $120 million.

This was around the sort of price I was thinking it would be worth - If I actually put it up for sale, it would not surprise me if it went for $150+.

It is a very desirable item and very rarely seen on the market these days - most are in the hands of people who have no intention of ever selling like myself and Crystal Rose.

As far as I am aware, all are able to be dyed and blessed just like any other normal clothing.

Thanks Mezz

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who may be interested,

The highest offer I have had, not that I am selling, has been $120 million.

This was around the sort of price I was thinking it would be worth - If I actually put it up for sale, it would not surprise me if it went for $150+.

It is a very desirable item and very rarely seen on the market these days - most are in the hands of people who have no intention of ever selling like myself and Crystal Rose.

As far as I am aware, all are able to be dyed and blessed just like any other normal clothing.

Thanks Mezz
Jeez, I sold my Rubble Dress well over a year ago (maybe 2 years now) for 25 mil =/. It was 32 stones no less - very wearable. I guess I should have hung onto it. I have one more that I dyed on Wakoku that I'm not selling. I dyed it when some event was going on - NOT the slime event. There were statues of EM's in New Haven, a brownish color and a light-blueish color. Not sure how unique those colors were, but I used the blue.