• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rubble Deco Usage

F

Fraggles

very very cool. i have built a small rubble room in my castle but you take it to a new level!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about my house decoration ?

I customized the classic house using rubble stairs and the optical illusion.
It looks like a "mezzanine floor", so I love this decoration.
(Pic#1)

And, my other favorite decoration is a "Flower Shop Curtain".
It's made by rubble tent part and flower, it's good for my house.
Because my house name is "When the flower blooms ..." :)
(Pic#2)

Check pics below, thank you :)

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i have a small house on Baja that's all rubble in Luna. But I am too lazy to post photos of it.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All look real good. Shelly the colors on your roof go well with the rubble walls!

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe My Temple House roof deco with Rubble tree and plant ^^

Kingshore Dad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for all who like to see a nice rubble and rares dekorated Castle come and visit the "A little bit of Ultima Online History" museum on DF Trammel 74° 37`N 58° 21`E its a cooperation between me and a close Friend. feel free to take pics and post. :D have fun

W

weezer

my little rubble roof. Everything is rubble, even the barrels that hold several hundred extra pieces of rubble.

Attachments