• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Lockbox

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell these items. I am not sure of the value but feel free to ICQ or pm me any offers or values.

First are 2 of the larger rubble trees pictured below:

Next I have 5 sets of horseshoes pictured below, as well as a wall pillar:

I also have 3 of these hard to see pieces, one is highlighted in the picture. I am not sure if it is dirt or hay or whatever, but here is a picture:

Finally I have a magical lockbox which I did not snap a picture of because we should know what it looks like. Items are on Origin atm but depending on the deal I may be willing to xfer or work something out.

ICQ is 412 186 351

Thanks.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Loc

those rubble trees are worth 35-40mil each.. theres been one on a vendor for 45mil for awhile now and yet its still there.. hope i was some help..

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Loc

that's not hay. it's rubbish. There's tons of it out there but no real pricing for it.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

the short wall corner is worth 750k-1.5mill(if you put it on a vendor, it's likely to languish for any number above 1.5mill)

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Whats price on magic box?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think ill bring these to atl, feel free to ICQ me an offer, should xfer eitehr tonight or this weekend.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

High bid on rubble lot is 130m on atl

No bid on magical lockbox as of yet

Will xfer to atl tonight.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

what are the rubble horseshoes worth?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sold! Thx Shingulist and Yible

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thx for box.

S

shulginist

Gave seller gold up front then got items, very honest. Thanks again.