• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble Buying Mistakes...

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Post your rubble buying Blunders :p I'm curious to know who made what kinda mistakes early on and now regret it upon seeing the frequency of spawn.

I heard a mod *Wink* paid 150 for a FirePit/Fire set...

Someone on Legends paid 45 mil for a Rubble Dress

How about people who paid 25+ for Green trees?

I myself overspent, but mostly on small pieces paying 3-4 mil on items that are now selling 100k and less :/

We won't even mention Manti :p

G

I bought the big trees (3.. aaaarrggg) for 20m each and one piece of large bed for another 20m. Now the bed is going on for 1-5m and the tree is <15m

I also bought the small plants (burned and unburned) for 2m each (must have bought about 8 or something) and they go for lot less now
.. ** bangs head on the wall ***

G

I bought a low sandstone double block for 2m, but I fully expected the price to fall, and I simply wanted it.

G

I have people in my alliance that have the Firepit, which is a really cool piece of eyecandy, but they are bound and determined to get 200 million a piece for them. I have been trying to tell them in Vent to unload them for what they can, but they are I guess not the brightest people. Ah well...

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i also ahve a fire pit and am putting the blood pieces around it to complete it once again, and once i do i will take you to my hosue to see it, if your game i will take you to my keep and show you the tribute to magencia i have built so far

G

lol not a problem I will go...whats the worse that can happen you collect a lttle gold from me! Let me know when you are done!

G

I haven't bought a thing
I know better
But I did give away a few mils worth of stuff to nice players

G

<blockquote><hr>

I bought a low sandstone double block for 2m, but I fully expected the price to fall, and I simply wanted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bought very little, mostly browsed luna vendors to see what they are trying to sell for and nabbed a few low priced pieces. I did end up buying a sandstone block at 200k that was originally 2m, and a few other lower priced wall pieces. But these are things that I want and I expect price fluctuations. Considering how much I shop (very little) I gotta buy stuff I like when I see it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Post your rubble buying Blunders :p I'm curious to know who made what kinda mistakes early on and now regret it upon seeing the frequency of spawn.

I heard a mod *Wink* paid 150 for a FirePit/Fire set...

Someone on Legends paid 45 mil for a Rubble Dress

How about people who paid 25+ for Green trees?

I myself overspent, but mostly on small pieces paying 3-4 mil on items that are now selling 100k and less :/

We won't even mention Manti :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly Bryce.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its 150M now? Few days ago it was 400M. Too bad neither numbers are correct

Anyways, I still paid bit too much for it - not even close to 150 though. I have been too busy and have had not been able to follow whats going on.