• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubble, and Rubble Walls in Keeps/castles, Pic's?

G

Hail: I now have 18 rubble walls. I have seen people use rubble in their custom houses, but have not seen any in Keeps, towers, or castles? I have a castle, and i am still deciding on how to use them there.

Do any of you have a Pic of any. Or, have seen them used in these types of houses on any shard? Please reply if you have. In any matter, i will post Pic's when i am done with mine.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I was planning on doing a guard tower type thing on each front corner roof of my castle but I ran out of flooring..*grumbles*

I have seen ppl use the full walls along the back with curtains and stuff which is really cute.

G

I had lots of walls so decided to use them in my Darkwood Arena in fel facet for the player run event group I run [EVE]. Downstairs the castle was always used for storage, and still is, however the upper levels are now set for fighting, either mounted or unmounted depending on who is dueling.

Here is a look at that one, as you can see it is pretty 'use' specific. The rubble walls are also good for the purpose as they are the ONLY thing I could find to 'block' spellcasters from outside the building from casting onto the ramparts on the sides. The walls block any spell 100% from the outside. I also have the crumbled rubble 'bits' on the actual battlements as well as the shadow deed statues.

Front view:

Overview:

Roof View: to add to the 'overall' theme I used the burnt black plants on the roof for a little bit of added deco.

In my home castle Angelwood, I had so many rubble plants etc I decided to add a small tropical jungle theme to the north upper walls:

I put the one apple tree down there to tie it into the rooftop garden, to create a transition from the jungle to the more 'civilised' garden lol.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are the black statue maker stones?? and great guard tower, wow!

G

Heh - I was half way through loading your images when you took them down! LOL!

I really like what you've done with your rubble! =D Wish I had that much of it to do so much myself!

Definitely given me some ideas for using what I have though - just hope I have enough of the pieces I want to use! =D

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The black stones are black rock rift pillars from Magincia. Im glad you 2 like my evil castle. It is neat to see it on the internet, but it looks better in game. I do have a house from years ago in the Famous House of Brittannia, but it is different posted on a board. So happy I can post pics now. enjoy

I

imported_Cyrah

Wow! How did you raise the sandstone walls? That is very neat!

M

Marxustharin

are they allowing castle and keep owners to modify thier property without going to a custom home design now? Last I recalled, Castles and keeps couldn't be redesigned

K

Kurgan

These are walls and floor pieces from the Magincia invasion. They are labeled as rubble, and move able by the player.
To answer your question.. NO customization at this time.

M

Marxustharin

ok.. so just new placeables while I was away...

How long are these placeables going to be able to be found? I am asking because I am actually thinking of returning for the nostalgia.

G

The event to get rubble is already over, you have to buy any rubble you want from other players. Walls can be around 20k+, just depends on the vendor and availability (and shard), and the prices will just keep going up.

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought i'd post my attempt at decorating with rubble

This is the ground floor of my plant shop in Malas
[image]
[/image]

These pics are of my Castle

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

[image]
[/image]

L

Leanan Sidhe

Great job decorating with the rubble.... I like all the "new" rooms... but I like the "great kitty wall" the best....

I

imported_Cyrah

Just goza floors...
how do you install these floors? I have looked all over for info, I am extremely frustrated now, lol.

G

Tailors make square goza mats, they cost 25 cloth each and can be raised and lowered after being placed, with an int dec tool. Regular goza mats are 2x1 tiles and cannot be raised with the tool, so you have to use square ones if you want your floor to be higher than ground level (tho you can put rectangular ones on 2 raised square gozas that are at the same height).

G

I think he's asking how do you make the additional level with the goza floors...I'd love an explanation on that too =)

G

i would be careful with building on any house additional floors with Rubble.

Guy in SP just had all his deleted by a GM who apearntly didnt like it...

Wish thoy would give an official statment about it thou to say its ok to build and replace the poor guys stuff or say its not ok for everybody.

D

DougAlmighty13

Not a castle or keep, but...

The fire rubble goes pretty good with the Library Achievement Reward, also goes well with Braziers. And of course the rubble foliage is easy enough. Hehe, been meaning to ask folks for ideas, this is supposed to be a library/museum. I might start a new thread, or if someone wants to help, pm me, and I'll bring you to it and show you round.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
yeah you just raise the goza's, make goza stairs or use the rubble stairs to get up there...easy as pie