• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RTB IDOC's

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It seems the tide is over. This morning I did a full sweep and did not find a single new house that was slightly or somewhat worn. Origin has a bunch of open space but I have found several new castles, keeps and homes placed by active players. While the loot has not been that great and it seems we are about to lose our main rune library overall allowing the active community the chances at larger homes has been worth it.

BG

DerekL

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems the tide is over. This morning I did a full sweep and did not find a single new house that was slightly or somewhat worn. Origin has a bunch of open space but I have found several new castles, keeps and homes placed by active players. While the loot has not been that great and it seems we are about to lose our main rune library overall allowing the active community the chances at larger homes has been worth it.
I saw a new one at slightly on LS this AM, so... But there has been some good effects too. I've seen a number go from various stages of decay to no decay at all (I.E. the player re-upped), and other than Malas and undesirable/small spots in Tram pretty much all the falls I've seen have been replaced with new houses. (Which leads me to suspect that at least some of the empty or "just junk" falls may be players that have upgraded and moved elsewhere rather than RTB or un-subscription falls.)