• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement RSS Feed set up in Stratics

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello.

I am happy to tell you that RSS Feed has been set up in Stratics so every post I upload to my EM blog will be automatically posted in Stratics too. Some of you may noticed this few days ago already.

Thanks to Nexus who helped me this. Although there are a little bit difference between HTML editor between my EM blog and Stratics so might be look awkward but still, you could read and won't miss any news from me.

I appreciate to all of you who support me.

Plus, there were some issues in my EM blog that English users couldn't submit reply. I tried to fix it and as far as I tested, it worked correctly now. If you having any issues with it, please contact me so I can take a look at it.

Thank you!