• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rp on Lake Superior???

• Thread starter Piper Everwood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Piper Everwood

I have just returned to the game after a long break. When I played LS was very much rp now I don't see any. Is there any good, active RP guilds out there on Lake Superior?????

G

I'm not familiar with the rp community there personally, but Airmid would be a good person to contact. I've seen several threads, discussions and news that appear rp related so there is absolutely hope.

AirmidCecht's ICQ 192992868

I'll also pop them a PM with a link to this thread so they can also give you more information. Good luck and raise a glass of ale for us first chance you get!

S

Shadowcards

I know that the High Council is still active. They have meetings on every other Monday night at 9pm central as they have for nearly ten years now The last meeting was Monday.

Check out UOLS.com for their message boards and to boards for the other groups.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiya Piper *grins*

Assia_Penryn forwarded this message to me. There will always be some form of rp on LS whether well known or not. HC has been mentioned, Tel'Ruid still exists in fine form and the dark side is always looming somewhere *shivers*

If we can assist you in any way just let us know! We have community meet n greets every monday eve at 7:30pm cst for everyone to discuss shard events, meet new and returning players or just to interact with a group. Just come to the Skara Brae community center located east of the bank. Bring pizza! hehe

*kal ort por*

S

sevan

Yes, RP is still alive and well - at least on LS - it has been making a come back there. There are weekly events and meetings of the High Council, Skara Brae Community Center Meet-Ups & Hunts, FATE Auctions etc etc. Lots going on now

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

RP has declined on LS, sadly. (I'm told it's declined everywhere but I can't verify that for myself.)

However, there is something of a renewed interest in it of late.

RP occurs at the weekly Community Meetings in Skara Brae, though they are not specifically made for RP.

The High Council of Britannia still meets on alternating Mondays (tonight for example).

Sadly UOLS.net is dead for the moment and, while I maybe shouldn't say this, I doubt for its future. (I would dearly love to be 100% shown up on this one, though.)

The Gray Company (TGC, a guild that has RPed being elves for many years now) still exists, as does the player town of Tel'Ruid (home of TGC). I myself GM a small RP guild that's allied to TGC (Friends and Allies of the Elven Glade, TEG).

Are you the Piper from long ago? Kitiara's sister?

If you're not, are you the Piper I see around at the bank periodically?

-Galen's player

P

Piper Everwood

Yes I am Kittiara's sister. We lived in Ilithien for years along with The Bladebinder family. (Sazabi,Ritt and Ragenier). We were forced to flee years ago do to a terrible tradgey. But our juorney has brought us full circle and we are finally home.

(HEHE. I can't beleive you remeber us. lol)

M

Margot_LS

If you have any friends interested in the less than virtuous side of life on LS, you make have them contact me here.

Thanks