• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RP offer from an orc

G

Hey all, I'd like to present an offer to any interested...

I have a character named "an orc". He is GM Smithing and Tailoring(GM Arms Lore too).

If anyone on Chessy would like a Smithing or Tailoring item crafted by An Orc, feel free to drop a post here or a PM to me. Sorry I don't use ICQ.

Tips are appreciated but I'm not doing this to make money. I can supply smaller amounts of the more common resources(spined and up through bronze). On a side note: If better quality items are desired, I won't mind crafting them if the resources/runic hammers/kits are supplied, however.

Suits
- Orc Chopper: Full suit of Ringmail Armor(Copper), Two Handed Axe(Copper), (Optional) Plate Gorget(Copper). Those go great with an Evil Orc Helm.

- Orc Scout/Mage: Full suit of Leather Armor(Barbed). Those go good with a Mask of Orcish Kin.

- I also have the Recipe for the Orcish Machete(resources will need to be supplied).

G

I do believe I have seen ye armors yesterday at the Paxlair meeting. Very unique especially with that mark in particular. We do have some orcs I seen em, mayhaps they will yet, all sport ye gm mark.

G

Gak neeb tu blah wid lat. Gak bin peeping fur lat fur mangee muunz.

G

Ok, Gak. I'll try to be at the next meeting that I hear about. I don't see one for this week yet. I'm going off the assumption of the meetings being held on Tuesdays.

Queen Zen, I have a couple items for you. I'll try to bring them to the next meeting also.

edit: OOP, I see the meeting now! I'll try to make it Tuesday.