• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] Town Guard of Britannia forms Magincian Regiment. Homes Invaded.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Town Guard of Britannia forms Magincian Regiment. Homes Invaded.
WarderDragon

It has come to our attention that Guardsman Flair - a decorated officer with the Town Guard of Britain - has been deployed to Magincia with the task of enforcing Britannian law.

To the surprise of merchants and visitors - but not to the Magincians - the Guard brought with him leecherous behavior and an authoritarian backing. He began to sift through citizens homes - demanding he be allowed to inspect their architecture - and went so far as to force himself into a womans bedchambers before a friend of hers drew weapon and forced him to depart.

The Town Guard of Britain and the Britannian Guard are expected to begin recruiting men for the task of enforcing law on the Isle. Rebellion will not be tolerated.

The Magincians have reacted with an announcement of their own. Get off our Isle. Or there will be blood.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [RP News] Town Guards of Britannia form Magincian Regiment. Homes Invaded.

Strange.

Whenever I demand to see a woman's architecture, they always willingly let me take a peek at their infrastructure.

Guess I'm just more well dressed than your average guard.

...the bushes help too.

Y

Yalp

Town Guard of Britannia forms Magincian Regiment. Homes Invaded.
WarderDragon

It has come to our attention that Guardsman Flair - a decorated officer with the Town Guard of Britain - has been deployed to Magincia with the task of enforcing Britannian law.

To the surprise of merchants and visitors - but not to the Magincians - the Guard brought with him leecherous behavior and an authoritarian backing. He began to sift through citizens homes - demanding he be allowed to inspect their architecture - and went so far as to force himself into a womans bedchambers before a friend of hers drew weapon and forced him to depart.

The Town Guard of Britain and the Britannian Guard are expected to begin recruiting men for the task of enforcing law on the Isle. Rebellion will not be tolerated.

The Magincians have reacted with an announcement of their own. Get off our Isle. Or there will be blood.
Town Guard Sibley, Town Guard Yalp, and Town Guard Andraste, of CTDM, whose primary loyalty is to the Empress of Zento, can not, and will not partake with this unjustified invasion of a peaceful people. The Empress' treaty with Brittania is clear..

"To render assistance and aid at all practical levels to Brittania"
...not to assist Brittania in their conquest peaceful people and their lands.

This would not only be a clear violation of our treaty, but a willing subjugation of every Zentites principle to live peacefully and honorably with all people.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guardsman Hawkeye will also not raise a hand against the Magincians. I dunno about any of the high-fallutin moral and conquest stuff, I just know the Magincians were friendly to Hawkeye and more importantly are good cooks and hand out free booze! :pint: