• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] The High Council Election: Interview With A Thief

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The High Council Election: Interview With A Thief
WarderDragon

Your name.

Sir Astro

Your profession.

Ummmm..... "collector" of fine antiquities and other items.

Your reason for running for Council?

Throughout the campaign, candidates were constantly asked, "What is your opinion on ...insert topic here?". I must say my personal ideals must not get in the way of decisions that concern society as a whole. This is why I threw my cap into the race. Decisions must be made as a whole and not as a personal accomplishment.

Your feelings on the Magincian Conflict and the Calls for Magincian Independence?

Once again I am being asked my personal views of something that needs to be looked at from a broader perspective.

As an elected official, how will you address unresolved threats such as the presence of Exodus in Ilshenar?

Threats against the lands will be dealt with severely.

As an elected official, how will you reach out to Britannia's allies such as Ter Mur and Zento?

A good foreign policy blueprint will be laid out that must include direct interaction with the people of those allies.

As an elected official, how will you address threats such as the Pirates Incursion in the South Sea, and the Void Plague of Ter Mur?

We may have to errect a large army of citizens to stop these insurgences.

Your stance on the Independence of the Border Kingdoms? (i.e. Dawn.)

They have their own rulers to govern their small plots of lands.... though the lands that they are upon may need help from the greater dominance of Britannia from time to time. This leads back to one of your earlier questions of foreign allies.

Your Political Philosophies? (i.e. Order? Chaos? Balance?)

Lord Blackthorne had it right.

Are you a practitioner of the Virtues of British or Blackthorne?

Rewording the same question, aren't you?!?!

Why should you be chosen to lead Britannia into the New Age?

Life is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain. I give the people a vehical to voice their choice. This is why I should be chosen to lead.