• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 EST.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle
WarderDragon

The Fortress of Hearthfire Isle is to be consecrated as the sun sets.

Hearthfire is the home of House Lagudae - the Latinum clan under the leadership of Matriarch Selene - and her Pride. It is a recognized township with ties to Luna in the north and Umbra to the east.

Date: Wednesday, August 3rd.

Time: 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30

It seems Drusilla and her Paladin Servant were ...indisposed.

I will announce a new date when I receive it.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30

[OOC]

Deepest apologies for missing our own event! I lost cable connection last night & the team repaired it this morning. This seems to happen at the worse times- fiber connection here I come! I will get with Elladan & Tokugawa, and we will reschedule the consecration. A special thank you to all who showed up and waited. I hope that the experience at HearthFire was not too uncomfortable, considering the fact that there is tension between our allies. Again, I apologize & will reschedule (and get another internet provider). See you in Sosaria!

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Have used Verizon Fios. for 6 years never lost connection..Before Fios was Time Warner. :cursing: .um ..lets just say Time warner is the reason I use Verizon now