• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rp mage

RessMePlz

Journeyman
Atm I have:
magery 120
meditation 120
resspell 120
evaint 120
wrestling 120
focus 100
free points 20
I wanna drop focus but can’t decide between 100 inscription, 100 alchemy, 120 mysticism and 120 spellweaving... opinions?

Tnx for the help :)

Ps: don’t suggest necromancy, it’s a roleplay character!

Last edited:

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'd say if you PvP with it either Inscription (for SDI & Casting Focus), Alchemy (for Enhanced Potions), or Spellweaving (for Pixies and defense).

If it's for PvM I'd say Spellweaving (for Word Of Death and defense)

Though in terms of the build in general it's a pretty pure Mage so I'd go with Inscription.

RessMePlz

Journeyman
I'd say if you PvP with it either Inscription (for SDI & Casting Focus), Alchemy (for Enhanced Potions), or Spellweaving (for Pixies and defense).

If it's for PvM I'd say Spellweaving (for Word Of Death and defense)

Though in terms of the build in general it's a pretty pure Mage so I'd go with Inscription.
Tnx.

I do both, but I'm more pvp oriented, so I’ve to choose between inscription (that I should train) and alchemy (that I already have GM on my crafter)