• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RP Guilds of AOL Legends

T

The Grand Mystic

OMGOOSES THE TC PEOPLE FOLLOWED ME TO OUR BOARDS! NOOOOOOOO! *rounds them up like cattle and shoos them back to the TC Forum*

D

darkmatter666

ok peeps now that im back on the forums im lookign for a few good drow to join a rppvp guild. "The Order of The Obsidion Storm" (OOS). Training will be provided if necessary... we have been offered a chance to fight under the flag of serpents hold. Looking for both mages and dexers. And for that matter armorers as well.

W

WILLIE!!

Guild Abbrev:<3
Guild Name: The Brotherhood of Eternal Sleep
Guildmaster: Thoth Heavenfire
Guild Type: Nuetral
AIM Name: Tagnikzur Tril (Thoth Heavenfire)
Dirtyjoe00 (Baby Jesus)
Truebritwillie (Crypt Keeper)

War is inevitable, and violence looms heavy in the lands of Britannia. The time of bickering of fat old men is drawing to a close in the town seats of our cities. Some governments may find themselves up in arms against their neighbors in the coming days without trained armies, without the discipline of professional soldiers. This is where we, The Brotherhood of Eternal Sleep, offer our services. We're a band of mercenaries, well versed in war and accustomed to all types of warfare, all kinds of battle. We are offering our involvement to the highest bidder among the warring or soon to war cities. No decent man would lead his people into slaughter but fate has ordained you to guard the destiny of your people. What is their security worth to you? The Brotherhood of Eternal Sleep only hopes that we may assist one of you brave peoples in protecting your way of life, and we do guarantee victory. - The Brotherhood

S

SJacquesDeMolay

Ok an orc in a guild called the Circle of Honor. Makes sense.

S

SJacquesDeMolay

Took me forever to read this and the funniest thing I saw in it was Lady Raistlin. Keep up the laughs guys.

T

The Grand Mystic

Having an orc in CoH is perfect sense! Maybe you should have read the memo that has been circulating around =/

N

NoahSlashfang

RP Government : Kingdom of Serpents Hold

Government Type : Monarchic Republic

Base Area : Serpents Hold, Isle of Deeds.

Estimated RP Population (Census in progress)
Total Characters : 9
Total Players : 4

RP Guilds declaring citizenship : n/a

RP Organizations declaring citizenship :
The Order of the Silver Serpent
The Royal Council of Serpents Hold
The Monarchy of Serpents Hold

Alignment: Lawful Good

Seeking: Independent RP Citizens, Independent RP Guilds, Candidates for the Elected Royal Council (Elections Pending). Former members of KSH and OSS.

Contact Info:
[email protected]
[email protected]

The Kingdom of Serpent's Hold is a role-played kingdom within Ultima Online founded long ago for the soul purpose of establishing a Camelot-style community. The kingdom is lead by a hereditary king and elected royal council.

Last Edited : 11/13/02

D

darkmatter666

thats a personal attack and on a friend of mine to boot,... i hope it gets deleted promptly

D

darkmatter666

still looking for an rp guild that want to have a friendly war.... someone please pm me

D

Demitrius

I just thought it would be fun to bring the oldest post listed on stratics up to the front so it can stay on a good long time... =\

The Dem

M

marco Polo

You know the one thing I never really could understand about these boards is this.
<blockquote><hr>

KILLER 93.3%
LOOTER 46.7%
THIEF 40.0%
SCAMMER 20.0%

<hr></blockquote>
So how can someone be 200% of something?

Actually, it's should be like this:
KILLER 46.6%
LOOTER 23.4%
THIEF 20.0%
SCAMMER 10.0%

However if someone where to ask what my character is...
ADVENTURER 40.0%
LORE MASTER 34.0%
ROLEPLAYER 25.0%
RAVING LUNATIC 1.0%

Oh well, I'm at least surprised that someone found the time to drag this thing back up to the front again. Hmm, maybe it might become a sticky. Hehe.