• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RP EST Order guild seeks members...

• Thread starter houndaamien
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

houndaamien

Greetings,

My name is Aamien. I will be forming up an RP Guild (ORDER) on a EST server for the game: Warhammer Online.

Our name is "Arbiters of the Red Eclipse."

Information can be found at arcanaimperii.guildportal.com within the forums. The domain will be corrected soon.

Obviously, the guild is in infant stages. However, the guild comes from a mix of ideas and philosophies from the guild "Providence," a guild I led on EQ-Povar, DAOC-Nimue, and WoW- Earthen Ring. Providence is 7 or 8 years old, and our new guild will be an extension of the ideas of Providence.

We are seeking gamers who wish to to find a permanent, stable drama-free home, while committing to the ideas that set us apart.

What makes us different? We will focus on small group tactics while having a great time. Members are encouraged to roll a character for the guild, and as many free characters as they wish. The guild "core group" will level up together, focusing on strategy, with endgame RvR in mind.

Our guild is medium-heavy roleplaying. It will also be PG-PG13 at most, as parents with small children who can hear ventrilo on speakers are often drawn to our type of guild.

So if you're a casual, driven, roleplayer who prefers a cleaner, family friendly atmosphere, our guild might be for you! Come join us at ground level.

Sincerely,
Aamien
arcanaimperii.guildportal.com