• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RP / Communities

janse311

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I'm a returning player after a little break of 6 years or so ;)

Though I've started on Atlantic at first, I moved to the Europa shard when it was created and played there for years. Returning to the game two weeks ago I found Europa to be quite empty and lacking of any community (or communication at all for that) so with pain in my heart I said goodbye to Europa and moved here this week.

So far no regrets in coming here, friendly players, a lot of activity and got settled in nicely. Only what I'm curious about, when I still played years ago there always were communities (lightly or full role-playing) based around some of the game's towns. Is this still going on in specific areas in the world? I've settled near Vesper seeing that's where I used to live during my Europa shard game years, but except for some IDOC hunters, I haven't seen to many people walking by.

So, I'd love to hear about active communities if they are around! In game I'm usually on my character Wayland (crafter) or Tze'Naga (mage) or on ICQ 1966650

T

Tazar

Welcome back.

The main RP Community seems to be The Atlantic Roleplaying Community. If you know how to use the new General-Chat feature - just join the ARPC Chat channel and see who is around. They do a tavern night on Monday evenings and other events.

You can also get some information from their webpage found here: http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/portal.php

or at the ARPC Forums found here: http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/forum/index.php?sid=0c2b283290bad96d0cbef75e5827de45

I hope the info helps. :)