• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal Pardons

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anywhere I can read about Royal Pardons?
or
could someone enlighten me?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to enlighten you. Royal Pardons are the bane of a treasure hunters existence and should of never been added to the game. But like everything else once its added, its usually too late to do anything about it.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to enlighten you. Royal Pardons are the bane of a treasure hunters existence and should of never been added to the game. But like everything else once its added, its usually too late to do anything about it.
Actually, you are quite wrong, a royal pardon will remove all murder couns yes, however they're expensive 6 mill. Say you're a red and have used a royal pardon to go blue to remove your 2k coutns to get the blue town buffs, you'd then continue killing and rather than keep buying royal pardons, they buy normal pardons. Whereas before the reds would never bother to buy 2000 forged pardons to go blue, now they feel more free to take counts.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a few more questions -
can only be used one time to remove all counts and then disappears?
must be in VvV to use it or can anyone use it?
is shard bound?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a few more questions -
can only be used one time to remove all counts and then disappears?
must be in VvV to use it or can anyone use it?
is shard bound?

1) It's a one-time use per Royal Pardon.

2) You need to be in VvV to use it, but then you're free to stay in or leave VvV after using it.

3) They are shard-bound.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would love to find and use a couple Royal Pardons on a couple characters I have on an account I acquired from a good friend that passed away.

One of these days i'll try to farm a couple and do VvV until I get them!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would love to find and use a couple Royal Pardons on a couple characters I have on an account I acquired from a good friend that passed away.

One of these days i'll try to farm a couple and do VvV until I get them!
They can be bought and sold by anyone, you just have to be VvV to actually use one.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, you are quite wrong, a royal pardon will remove all murder couns yes, however they're expensive 6 mill. Say you're a red and have used a royal pardon to go blue to remove your 2k coutns to get the blue town buffs, you'd then continue killing and rather than keep buying royal pardons, they buy normal pardons. Whereas before the reds would never bother to buy 2000 forged pardons to go blue, now they feel more free to take counts.
And you are dead on the money looking at the long term gains VS the short term loss.