[Buying] Royal Investigator Cloak (+20 Stealth)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Buying Royal Investigator Cloak (+20 Stealth)

icq me 13735240

N

noobarcher

Anyone know what the price on this thing is? If someone has one for sale. Please let me bid on it, too. Please post or pm me.

Thank you.

B

Bigmikeuk

You should be paying 300-400 mil depening on your negotiation skills :)

D

DVI

You should be paying 300-400 mil depening on your negotiation skills :)
I havent checked the confirmed duped item list but there is a strong possibility this item has been affected along with many others. I'd double check before purchasing it as once you own it, it can be deleted at anytime with no explanation and no reimbursement.

B

Bigmikeuk

Yes, these are a known duped item. That's why the price is so low. 400mil is a steal! GMs are far too lazy to do anything about it, they havn't even deleted the illegally placed houses (as advertised when you load UO from patch).

I'd think yourself lucky if you can find one of these to buy, i tried for 2 months then got sick of the effort. That says it all really.