• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Royal Guard Reports

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I received this by pidgeon last night:

Sir,

I have inspected the forest west of Vesper in search of the queen. I searched as far as west of Minoc.
I found no evidence of a Queen. However i did run into some Giant Spiders gathered together which seemed unusual since i have never seen that many spiders gathered in the open. I quickly disposed of them and continued my search but found nothing else suspicious.

Rayna - Unranked Guard.

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
This by pigeon this morning:

Sir

Was scouting outside Vesper, And Drone Spiders appeared Right by the captured spider
It appears they may have been attempting to free there friend. Two Ran off and i am currently doing battle with one.

Rayna - non ranked guard

Ryno Reno

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sir,

Myself along with five others patrolled the forest west of Vesper. We encountered at least five guardian Drone Scout Spiders. These spiders were stronger than those we encountered the previous day. They seem to come in waves - around an hour or so apart. During their last wave, a group of trapdoor spiders ambushed us while we were defending the forest. No spider escaped us and Vesper remains free of infestation. Some of these spiders were also inching close to the southern outskirts of Minoc. I am hoping that Vesper is not a ruse and Minoc is their true target.

Myself and Rayna have also inspected the local Solen hive in the area. Business seems to be as usual in the hive - although there are some regular drone spiders in the hive, I have been assured by the Solen Matriarch that I remain a friend of the hive, and that still appears to be the case.

I have just returned from another patrol of the forest and it remains clear. I have attempted to contact my peer, the Governor of Vesper, but have been unable to reach him.

Yew stands ready to help defend Vesper!

Ryno Reno

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sir, we're holding them off, but they are getting smarter! They are now attacking us in groups - we are trying to keep them away from Vesper. See attached images. 11.jpg 10.jpg 9.jpg

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
To Major Wolf Ironseeker;

During the latest scuffle with the spiders in Minoc, I happened to come across suspicious footprints near the bank. The footprints were barely visible, but rather conspicuous in their direction. I was unbale to trace them back to their origin as the battles quickly intensified and the footprints were soon completely erased.

Taeara Mi’Aken, Woman at Arms, Royal Guard Medic Corps

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Guard Report Sent by Pidgen, 8/13/14
Upon my usual routes patrolling the cities of Britannia, I came accross a strange human, standing on one of the large crystals we are to keep an eye on. It was obvious he is a disciple of Vaeg. He was spouting on about how powerful Vaeg is, and how they plan on ruling the world one day. He does not appear to have an unique information on Vaeg, and would not cooperate with my line of questioning. He was attracting a bit of attention, but he was not directly breaking any laws, so I was forced to let him be. I will continue to keep an eye on him and any whom pay a little too much attention to him in the days that come.
On another note, while passing through Magincia, I noticed our stationed guard had gone missing. I quietly asked around the bank, and local vendors and it seems Vaeg attacked the area as recently as this afternoon, and was defeated by a local group of Guardsmen. I reminded the locals not to poke at the crystal. and to stay away from it in general for the sake of their health and the well being of the city. I would advise that we send another guard to stand watch over the crystal, as it is the only one that currently poises a threat to those near it.
The rumors regarding Vaeg's attack this afternoon, seem to lead me to the conclusion that this attack was weaker then the previous one, which was also weaker then the one before that. This leads me to believe that Vaeg is either running out of power, and slowly becoming less and less of a threat, or he is gathering information, and saving his energy for a large scale attack.
At the time of writing this report it is 8/13/14
Witnessed and Investigated by Lcpl Ryzk, Cavalry.

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Guard Report Sent by Pigeon, 8/19/14
I am sending this pigeon to update the commander on the current status of the cities of Britannia. I was unable to attend training and roll call this evening, but I have put in this work as a way of making up for it.

Attached is a freshly minted document recording the current status's of the cities of Britannia, during the events of Vaeg as of 8/19/14.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PmY9-m4wcIKuSyyJkaeIlXcTw5yXBMxHzH6LiIldDeU/edit?usp=sharing

Attached is a cache of hand drawn images recorded and documented by Ryzk's hand.

http://imgur.com/a/tkrQp

Witnessed and Investigated by Lcpl Ryzk, Cavalry

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Guard Report Sent by Pigeon, 8/19/14
As per my superiors command, I have reviewed my patrols routes and changed them to patrol in and around and outside the cities of Britannia, here are my current findings. I have located 13, previously undiscovered by myself followers of Vaeg and one suspicious arrangement of dead animals. Please Advise further.
Attached is a recently updated document recording the current status's of the cities of Britannia.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PmY9-m4wcIKuSyyJkaeIlXcTw5yXBMxHzH6LiIldDeU/edit?usp=sharing
Attached is a new cache of hand drawn images recorded and documented by Ryzk's hand.
http://imgur.com/a/FbrgJ
Lcpl Ryzk, Cavalry.

Ryzk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I just google searched a part of my emailed report on accident and stumble across this. This is awesome keep up the amazing-ness Falcon! :D

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Guard Report Sent by Pigeon, 8/21/14
Attached is a new cache of hand drawn images recorded and documented by Ryzk's hand. Detailing, the questioning of the followers of Vaeg, and a possible location for his whereabouts.

http://imgur.com/a/12f8x

Lcpl Ryzk, Cavalry.