• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Royal Guard Mission: Clearing the Sea Route

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Governor of Trinsic has asked that all able bodied guards meet at the Trinsic Docks at 8 pm on Wednesday the 1st of April. We will be sailing from Trinsic to Buccaneer's Den to clear out the infestation of sea creatures roaming around the island.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank the following people for helping to clear the sea route tonight. Felicia, Shenzin, Les Paul, Tserim Arryth, Claudia Drusilla, Aedon Durreah, Josephine, and Todd. You are all a credit to the guards, and I appreciate the help you gave to Trinsic.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Governor of Trinsic has asked that all able bodied guards meet at the Trinsic Docks at 8 pm on Wednesday the 1st of April. We will be sailing from Trinsic to Buccaneer's Den to clear out the infestation of sea creatures roaming around the island.
Was truly a good night had by all who sailed the seas tonight. Special Thanks to Governor Thom.
Your ship mate ~ Shenzin, Baron of Brit

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what would have been a good night, was if the pirates would have raided during the clearing and an epic sea battle ensued
I have heard talk of Pirate vs. K^S that would be an epic sea battle of "Landlubbers" and Pirates. Kill or be killed on da High Seas. by the way, how's yer cannon skills matey? har, har.
~ Sign'd in blood and rum, Blind Tom Pirate [UP]

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have heard talk of Pirate vs. K^S that would be an epic sea battle of "Landlubbers" and Pirates. Kill or be killed on da High Seas. by the way, how's yer cannon skills matey? har, har.
~ Sign'd in blood and rum, Blind Tom Pirate [UP]
That would truly be an epic battle.... I dont know much about cannons but I am pretty sure my bow and arrows work on land or sea ! :)