• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Royal Guard Cloak (Non-replica) Blessed

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is the real version (e.g., non-replica). The cloak is blessed and has +20 Stealth.

I am looking to trade for a Trammel House and/or gold. Location is more important than size. I am looking for something close to a town with foot traffic. I prefer nothing around Luna or Malas in general (excluding within Luna walls). I am willing to throw in my 18x18 located in Fel just north east of Skara Brae (25.52'S 37.49'W). Feel free to post a picture on this thread with your home location, or simply give a description of its location.

I am also willing to take offers. The buyout is 300 Million. A broker can be arranged or some sort of agreement.

Please feel free to PM or ICQ 74431689.