• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal Guard Bow for sale

G

I'm looking to upgrade my housing so I'd like to sell this item. It's a Royal Guard Bow, plain brown, with a 31 durability. It hasn't been enhanced and hasn't any special, fancy, blow me across the lawn attributes. I'm on Great Lakes shard and haven't seen another one like it. Not certain where it came from. It's been suggested that it's worth 50 million. Don't know. PM me with offers or suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

G

The last one I sold went for about 35m, and I know a friend sold one for about the same, thats not to say it couldnt sell for more, but just the last two sales I'm aware of.

G

Thank you. I appreciate any information I can get. Can you tell me when that was and what shard?

G

I sold mine in august or so on LS

My friend sold his about a month or two ago, but I do not know what shard he was on.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive bought a few at 10-15m a pop lol....def not worth 50m
....not IMO ne ways hehe

G

I dunno...weren't that many...I'd say it'd climb up as time went on

G

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno...weren't that many...I'd say it'd climb up as time went on

[/ QUOTE ]

Rarity is not always the most important factor in determining a value.

In this instance while the item can be equipped, it is at the loss of a weapon or spell book. In addition the item has no mods and no unique color. So while a rise in price can be expected on almost any event rare over time due to the end of the EM program and other factors, some items will be limited in how high they go.

The last factor is desirability, the market for this item simply seems to be low.

G

Another factor was the fact the the devs did say they bows robbed from the maginca guards corpses would be taken back??...iam sure this was news around the invasion time??...again... nothing is certain.

G

the bows from the magincia event would have no effect on the price or value of this time as they are two completely different items, from different events with different histories.

no relationship

G

Thanks for all the info. If it doesn't sell right now, at least I have some clue about it. It wasn't from the last Magencia event.

G

i stand corrected...what was the bows form the royal archers called then?? form the maginca event...so i dont mix them up again??

G

they may very well share the same name, but it still does not have an effect on the price.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

ive bought a few at 10-15m a pop lol....def not worth 50m
....not IMO ne ways hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

I told her that yesterday. I said possibly 25-35 but I aint seein it hit 50. Id bid but its just another modless bow to me