• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Royal Guard Boots

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello
These boots are from circa Season 2- Event item list 2004 with 8 dropping on Baja . Can someone please tell me how much these are worth? Thanks :)

b1.jpg b2.jpg

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll offer 75mil, if you can accept gold on Atlantic.

Last edited:

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alexander~ thank you for the offer, before I sell these I'd like to get a price check first to see how much they are worth.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No Problem. I personally have no clue what they are worth. I just bid because i like em. :)
If you still can't get a price check, PM Athelas, he is a footware collector and he can surely give you a street value on them.
Hope you are able to find out how much they are worth. :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This item was dropped more than once and there are more than 8 out there. It was also suspected as lightly duped back then. However, with that being said, people still likes to collect footware and that item have been sold between 100-150 mil pretty consistently in the past.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Alexander :)

Manti~ I was only going by what was stated on the site about 8 dropping so thats why I had posted that but thanks for the price check.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bumping this thread.
Any idea what these boots would cost today? I've got one of these on Catskills.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Seems they are worth approximately 100 - 200m since the release of similar Royal Boots and Kingsguard boots

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A little update . A significantly bigger bid in pm. Started at 200m, closer to tripple that was offered. I've decided to keep these though since I'm a guard roleplayer.