• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal City Open Market

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
POSTED : Throughout Britannia SATURDAY , SEPT 8 at 8 pm est. at the open Market in the Royal City in Ter Mur

OPEN MARKET in the Royal City of Ter Mur
Open space for crafters
Crafters wanted for many craftables
Furniture, Clothing, Armor, Weapons, Potions, Scrolls, Housewares, even the Oddity's are welcome, bring those home made ale's and whiskey's
Picnic during the Market Time
(Get to know the Gargoyles)

Bring some fish to Market: for the largest Fairy Salmon brought to Market (Must be present to win, in case of a tie you will roll for winner) Fish must be dated between Sept 6 - Sept 8 by 8 pm est. fish must be brought to the open Market (Market is moved to Sept 8 for the convenience of those with guild meetings on Sundays) 5 mil to the winning fish.

OCC: Starting in August , DragonStone will attempt an open market within the Royal City of Ter Mur at the market place just south west of the entrance to the Gargoyle Palace with Tavern Night following.at DraggonStone Hall commons room, second floor of the Hall.DragonStone has a couple of Gargoyle Craftsmen (and humans are welcome to sell wares) anyone interested in being part of the market please contact Daenyra or Jaden Rain @ icq # 339303759 . Watch for details.
(I post events in the DragonStone thread but wasn't sure they get noticed as events)

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Bring some fish to Market: for the largest Fairy Salmon brought to Market (Must be present to win, in case of a tie you will roll for winner) Fish must be dated between Sept 6 - Sept 8 by 8 pm est. fish must be brought to the open Market (Market is moved to Sept 8 for the convenience of those with guild meetings on Sundays) 5 mil to the winning fish.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
OPENMARKET.jpg RELAX.jpg PICNIC.jpg

Setting up for Market Day , more tables to the south, and a place to relax while there, then afterwards a picnic behind the Royal City Palace

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(I will have items placed around the market on tables or on carpets of NPC venders at Merket , mostly deco items if anyone wants plz feel free to take them)
Check books on tables for items for sale or Profiles of those at market tables

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good place to trade and sell fish or lobsters and crabs to the fishers doign fishign quests , many new fishrs on Catskills come help them out

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Great turn out, thanks to all those who showed up, hopefully next one we will have more venders, Reek who is DS local Gargoyle auctioned off a cameo and Lord Bytor got the winning bid, thanks you Bytor for bringing the bird and making the night more colorful. The night ended with a search for a Gargoyle who held some sorta mechanical parts, (not sure but living among the Gargoyles a mission I had to opt out of hopefully a successful evening for all. Hopefully this can be an ongoing thing if I can get enough volunteers as vendors, see ya next time.

Thank You

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You Jaden & Everyone else that helped out. I had a good time :)

zz3.jpg

zz5.jpg

zz6.jpg

zz7.jpg