• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Royal Britt Zoo Plate Suit

• Thread starter COCOPUFF641
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

COCOPUFF641

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxREMOVEDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy =)

Travixus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um unless my math is off you can buy one from the zoo for gold for only about 49 mil.

S

Sir Willy

Normally I would have to agree with you CoCo, BUT since I havent seen you since we made that trade it makes me curious about a few things. You need to hit me up as soon as you can.

T

Teufel_Hund

your math is off also unless your interested in buying theirs no need to post not trying to pass off as an ass or anything but id rather only people interested to post...
His math is not off

T

Teufel_Hund

yes it is lol i cant stress it enough tho please don't post unless interested if u think his math is correct go find out...
Dude, just went and checked each piece is 550,000 pts per times 6 = 3,300,000 times 15 =49,500,000 simple math.

R

Raziel

simple math? you lost me when you said "Dude" lol but seriously its the right math :)