• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal Britannian Guard

C

Clextor

Where are they? Is this still around? Do they meet? Is their a forum?

Thanks,
Clextor

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will reply in parts...

Where are they, well the RBG is widely spread around Sonoma...
Both Fel And Trammel...

Are they Still around, Sure but the gathering point for these Selected few is no longer used by the Commanders, we have 1 officer but he rarely does RBG stuff.

Do they meet? Not in a few years as there is no orginized Meeting time Sonoma never really had a good Guard Orginazation, The commander had a good handle on it then they changed up on us and all our RBG stuff went downhill.... It was more fun here to join the dark side so to speak

There is no fourum that i know of..

Side note.. Visit serpents hold both trammel and Fel you will see the rements of the RBG on Sonoma..Find a few places to leave a message ect... thats all there is...

G

I'll reply to this out of character:

The members of the RBG from day one were mostly about getting stuff.
Obviously there were many members who joined for the fun and the experience, but the majority wanted items. (for the record there is nothing wrong with that but it makes it hard to do events with no EM support cause there are no spawns and or items to be had)

Secondly how many RBG members helped level Magincia you think?
Vershawn was there up until the insults and BS started when you tried to save something from destruction, having seen that and realizing it was a losing battle he left Magincia to its fate.

Granted Draconi and the Devs gave no sort of reward for helping save the city and in all reality wanted the city to fall, it just made it hard on those who wanted to help the city.
(again the rewards were very nice, I wont lie I bought a few nice plants for display)
Moonglow might suffer the same fate; if one side offers no items and to save the city and the other offers stuff not to, whose side you think will have the most people if it plays out like that?

To Clextor and any others who honestly wish to get something going again with the RBG toss me a PM and if there's alot of interest maybe the RBG can ride again.

G

I still have my sash, even blessed it to keep from losing it. Sadly the robe I am wearing covers it completely.

C

Clextor

Thanks, many questions were answered. I guess there are not many on Sonoma. I was, kinda, hoping that there was an organization about it. I do still wear mine and I don't cover it up.

I still have a loyalty to the Guard.
Clextor

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks, many questions were answered. I guess there are not many on Sonoma. I was, kinda, hoping that there was an organization about it. I do still wear mine and I don't cover it up.

I still have a loyalty to the Guard.
Clextor

[/ QUOTE ]

I wear my colored robe so I can see myself in game, specailly when I with alot of folks I can still see myself. So if anything comes near me in a dungeon I know when to move.