• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Royal Britannia Zoo announcment...

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asking all tamers to come to the Britannia Royal Zoo (straight down from Moonglow) and any skilled PVM-ers. At: 8:30pm Saturday 2-9-08'

I have an idea/suggestion for raising money for the zoo. It should be fun and for some...a new experience.

Saturday I mostly plan on doing some taming most of the evening, but at 8:30pm (EST) I wish to ask thoughts/comments/suggestions to an idea that I have. I'm curious what you may have to say about it. Please, come, chat, hang out. Heck...This is Catskills afterall, and our zoo is something to be proud of eh? *ahem* not to mention some kick-butt armor, eh?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading Vallend's post about dragons I'm wondering how this is gonna affect the zoo. I think things will get very interesting.

Tips/suggestions to dragons and what-not will be welcomed tomorrow night at the zoo.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious...how many tamers play in KR? Just wondering was all. Does the zoo look much different in KR?

G

I don't actively use KR but I'll log on with it, check out the zoo and let ya know.

I just checked it out, it looks good except for the winged critters always flapping. I was also getting a lot of lag there, that was actually the first time I have gotten major lag while on KR.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Ralf.

You know...I'll give credit where credit is due. I think the dragons look pretty cool. I still don't like the Bake Kitsune though. heh.

Please....if anyone out there who has the ability is listening, fix the Bake...please.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, only one person turned out this evening, I guess I didn't give enough notice.
So I took her to see the new dragons that are currently in test center.

If I manage to wake up early enough you'll probably spot me around the zoo around like 9-ish am est.

G

Sorry I couldn't make it, had some other stuff going on.