• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rowboat.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it would be nice to allow rowboat placement in dungeons?

There some dungeons where a rowboat can be handy to fish. Otherwise rowboats don't realy have a good use cause they are slow and have no hold.

Ertai Vodalion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yes - i would love that. but probably it would be too much of an advantage (staying safe on your boat instead of facing the spawn ..)

I wouldn´t mind rowboats in Ilshenar, Gravewater Lake etc either ....

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There needs to be a short timer in place tho. If no fish has been caught within 2h it gets deleted (evil kraken has demolished the ship) & boat placer must have 106 fishing. I don't want to see the dungeons full of boats. They added the no boat placement rule for a reason.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The way rowboats work now is not bad. When you leave your rowboat alone to long it dissapears and moves back to your backpack. So you can not leave a rowboat in the water so it pollutes the water. There is also no way to recall to your rowboat.