• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rowboat bug?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was fishing off the coast in my shiny new rowboat when suddenly it re-deeded itself????
It left me and the junk on the boat in the open seas where I could not move (though I didn't seem to sink either)
Hadn't crossed any server lines.
Had to recall out to move again.

Is this normal?? or do rowboats have timers on them now that I didn't know about?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think they have timers but it's possible, could be a bug...

Unless there were any sea creatures nearby, maybe the devs added the anti-blocking to those mobs, causing the row-boat to get deleted or re-deeded.
I know scalis will cause row-boats to get either re-deeded or deleted.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Coming soon to the UO store- A shiny new Lifeboat-for those times when your other boats poof out from under you! only5000 coin!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Coming soon to the UO store- A shiny new Lifeboat-for those times when your other boats poof out from under you! only5000 coin!
No, no, no, here is where you ask for a rideable seahorse. :tongue:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you had a hot air balloon this wouldn't be a problem.....

Seems I have a book of instructions on how to build one somewhere in this castle of mine.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm fairly sure they are timered.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the new Jesus mount. Allows you to walk on water. Working as intended.