• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Round up on saturday march 26th

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a Count and Honestly I've got a plan that every one of the pirates may love. We'll meet at 6PM EST hopefully England doesn't go into BST by then and Aneirin and Pike can make it and Hopefully I can find out if my brother is really coming back or if it's one of his whims like drinking coffee or being a vegetarian, At least we got rid of the old white rice, anyway It's be nice if everyone could try to attend.

Also I've thought about having an ICQ list Thread if people are interested or would rather go about figuring everything out over GC until the numbers get passed around.

As for another rounding up of people who can't make it I'll set one up mid week or at a later time later when I'm not neck deep in reading.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to be there (that is "spring forward" night, but won't interfere with 6PM much).

I will only approve a contact list thread if there's a private forum. Some folks don't want their contacts aired in public (with darn good reason).

M

Maximilliean

6pm saturday night for Pirates to do piratey things (that hopefully don't include things need Stygian)!!! Count me in.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's my problem with ICQ List Thread to aneirin, While My ICQ is quite easy to obtain other peoples are not and we all get enough Russian spam to last us forever, we don't need spam that we can actually read.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will also try to bring my son along and as far as ICQ goes mine is in my Stratics profile. I am think I have most of you on my pidgin list.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem, we covered what was needed and then went and raided aedons tavern and then he showed us his large ship.