• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roughly at what time are IDOCs falling?

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been away travelling for a bit and have lost track of what time they fall.
Grateful for any advice on the matter :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anywhere from 8 AM to 12 AM PST usually. Sometimes the timers are off and can fall from anywhere from 5 AM to 5 PM PST.

Hope this information helped! :thumbup1:

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An IDOC I did over the weekend fell at 8:26am pst. In game time about 11:00 "it's late at night". Another last week dropped around 7:27am not sure the in game time.

This thread might be of some use
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=39524
the sixth post is correct compared to mine with the timers of 24 hours to 32 hours between drops.

After the house hits IDOC you have 7 hours almost to the minute to when it drops. This time may vary due to maintenance and other factors.