• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rotting corpses in doom

• Thread starter imported_onthefifty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_onthefifty

hail,

have worked my cu up to all 100's and 90.1 healing. lately i have been taking him to the undead prison in covetous to fight the 1 rotting corpse that spawns
with the mummy in the far room. the dog though kills this corpse quite quickly, i don't even have to vet him.

however last nite someone told me of a room in doom where two corpses spawn.
is this true and is it a good place that i can sit in there and train healing to 100?

also approximately the location would be great as i dont feel like running around down there as i do much of this solo.

thanks

I

imported_GFY

You could also try the ancient citidal (I thinks that's the name) in Illish. The Rotting corpse spawns near the entrance and you get paragons also.

P.S. You'll need to heal your puppy it a paragon spawns!

I

imported_onthefifty

thanks for your help.

the doom room is a little hairy given the other spawn and almost lost my dog at one point but got a gain above 90.

heard it is slow going to 93 than picks up a bit. is this accurate?

i saw that rotting corpse in ilsh. believe it is right before u cross the bridge to get the speckled scorps for the library quest.

G

Doom is actually a good place all around for training pets. Theres enough spell casters to get your resist skills up and enough rottings for that dreaded healing skill.
Not that I train my pets heh... I just hunt. Poor guys will probably never have GM healing...

J

joblackjon

Disco is one of most useful pet training tools. Disco can adjust skill differences beween your pet and his sparing companion. After a 120 Disco (28% skill & stat loss) your pet's 90 Healing would drop to ~65. A lot easier/quicker to train down there!

I believe it is a misconception that above 90, Cu's only gain Healing from DP. This is what I have done several times at your level: get a Shadow El, Disco the Cu and let them spar. I have 2 comps, 2 LCDs and 3 accounts so I train the pet on one setup while I play on the other. Not suggesting AFK.

Another good way to train a Cu on both Healing and Resist: have the Discoed Cu attack Pixies (as many as she can take) stranded on the rocks in the Twisted Weal. They throw a lot of debufs, Poison and Para for Resist gains.

But the main key is Disco!

I

imported_GFY

Thats the spot.

Also if you get into trouble (been there done that
) you can get rezzed at the gepisy camp to the south.

I

imported_Tina Small

There's also a spawn with some undead (including one RC) a little ways north of the Citadel in Tokuno.