• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rotating Auction for Server Birth Items

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail and well met!

I would like to thank all of those who helped me in terms of advice with pricing. I have a better understanding now of the valuation that these items hold. I am now looking to sell these items with a bit of a twist.....a rotating auction.

Rules:

1. The following list of items will be in a specific order with a starting bid and maximum buy out. All bids must be posted here and will not be considered via PM.
2. Once the first item has a bid, a 24 hour timer will start until the auction is over for that specific item. If the item does not reach the buy out, it will go to the highest bidder. If there is any bidding that occurs before the last 10 minutes of the auction for that item, the auction timer will extend 10 minutes until there are no further bids or the buyout is reached.
3. After payment is received from the buyer and the item is sold, the auction moves onto the next item.
4. This cycle will continue until ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD.
5. I will not consider offers on any item until it has appeared in the cycle. I will indicate what item is currently up for bid in this post.
6. All items are on Atlantic, and payment must be received on this shard.
7. Some of these items might go for 100s of millions. I am hesitant to use a broker, but may depending on reputation and feedback. My preference will be through using Secure Trade: receiving at least the first 100 million, then other items of value to equate the additional. (I see the transfer tokens are popular, but we can discuss different items that I may need since I am rebuilding characters). For example, if an item goes for 200 million, I would like to receive 100 million, then items such as transfer tokens to equate for the additional 100 million.

The only other option would be for the buyer to pay all up front and then trade the item. As I am a new user to this forum, I do not beleive I have earned that trust yet, but that is up to the buyer. Trade terms will be discussed with each buyer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Current item up for Auction:

1. Two Story Talking Statue (#1) - Starting Bid 175, Buyout 250

No current bid
Auction item end date will begin once first bid is submitted

----------------------------------------------------------------

Auction List:

1. Two Story Talking Statue (#1) - Starting Bid 175, Buyout 250
2. Three Piece Marble Table - Starting bid 350, Buyout 700
3. Spitton - Starting bid 75, Buyout 125
4. Kettle - Starting bid 50, Buyout 100
5. Open Book - Starting bid 25, Buyout 50
6. Folded Sheets - Starting bid 75, Buyout 125
7. Ceramic Mug - Starting bid 50, Buyout 100
8. Two Story Talking Statue (#2) - Starting bid 175, Buyout 250
9. Full Jars - Starting bid 75, Buyout 125
10. Brazier - Starting bid 100, Buyout 150
11. Empty Jar - Starting bid 100, Buyout 150
12. Sheet Music - Starting bid 75, Buyout 125
13. Blue Glass - Starting bid 75, Buyout 125
14. Mandrake Root - Starting bid 200, Buyout 400
15. Sandstone Bench - Starting bid 400, Buyout 800

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange details for pick up, please feel free to PM me. I do not currently have ICQ on my machine at this time.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
9. Full Jars -Buyout 125
11. Empty Jar - Buyout 150

ICQ#491537457

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
9. Full Jars -Buyout 125
11. Empty Jar - Buyout 150

ICQ#491537457
Blend, thank you for showing interest. If you read the details of the auction, I am not doing it all at once, I am selling one item at a time and going down the list.

The current item up for auction is a Two Story Talking Statue. Once this item has been sold, the next item will be the Marble Table....so on, and so forth.

Keep an eye out on the thread to see where we are with the items.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sorry, my mistake

I can see them or pic?
Where you take the gold?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigh, why can't non-duped server birth items ever come up for sale these days. It's always the same ones over and over. What even surprises me more is that people would blindly spent big gp for them. This list is essentially no different than this list below with buyouts lol:

1. Orc Chief Helm - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
2. Shroud of Talkeesh - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
3. Shroud of Deceit - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
4. Gauntlets of Anger - 150 mil starting and 300 mil buyout
5. LT Sash - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
6. Shroud of Ari - 150 mil start and 300 mil buyout
7. Gladiator Collar - 300 mil starting and 600 mil buyout

I mean comeon folks, if you wouldn't think twice of paying these prices, why would you pay those prices above? These previous price checks are ridiculous.

True prices on those items should have been slashed by at least 1/2 or 2/3

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you have all this stuff yet you are new to stratics, oct 2011 30 posts? pull the other one lol

i guess Petra is talking about YOU, Whats your PREVIOUS stratics name? banned at all?

Who on EARTH is going to TRUST you here?

good luck

lol, needed that:)

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sigh, why can't non-duped server birth items ever come up for sale these days. It's always the same ones over and over. What even surprises me more is that people would blindly spent big gp for them. This list is essentially no different than this list below with buyouts lol:

1. Orc Chief Helm - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
2. Shroud of Talkeesh - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
3. Shroud of Deceit - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
4. Gauntlets of Anger - 150 mil starting and 300 mil buyout
5. LT Sash - 400 mil starting and 800 mil buyout
6. Shroud of Ari - 150 mil start and 300 mil buyout
7. Gladiator Collar - 300 mil starting and 600 mil buyout

I mean comeon folks, if you wouldn't think twice of paying these prices, why would you pay those prices above? These previous price checks are ridiculous.

True prices on those items should have been slashed by at least 1/2 or 2/3
I am basing my price check off of other suggestions I gathered here from the forum. I've had multiple users attempting to "low ball" me with prices so I am making sure that I get the offers that are deserved here. If you disagree with them, that is fine. You also do not have to bid on them either. We will leave it up to the interested parties that want to pay these prices.

This does not seem out of reason, I've had an offer of 500 million on both the marble table and sandstone bench.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
you have all this stuff yet you are new to stratics, oct 2011 30 posts? pull the other one lol

i guess Petra is talking about YOU, Whats your PREVIOUS stratics name? banned at all?

Who on EARTH is going to TRUST you here?

good luck

lol, needed that:)
Just because I am new to the forums does not mean that I am new to UO. It is up to the buyer if they want to choose to deal with me. I've also outlined that I would prefer to do these trades by using the "Secure Trade" option and using at least 100 million and items equating to that value if it is over the item limit.

If people are skeptical, that is their own prerogative. I have no hidden agenda other than the fact that I would like to sell these items and get a fair value....unlike some people that have attempted to rip me off for what the items are potentially worth.

I will not be offended if no one wants to buy them either for that matter, I rather keep them in my possession as opposed to have someone that is greedy attempt to rip me off for profit.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I also believe that this is an auction thread. Can we please keep this on topic. If people are wary, they've been warned. There are no hidden agendas, and all terms of the sale will be mutual with the prospective buyer.

Thank you.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also believe that this is an auction thread. Can we please keep this on topic. If people are wary, they've been warned. There are no hidden agendas, and all terms of the sale will be mutual with the prospective buyer.

Thank you.
Well said. You're name is kool and nice rares. You should check out Nietzsche's Overman concept. Cheers.

N

Nikari666

Hello Perfection,
think this way you want to do, does not work..
what ever... I offer you to do the buyout on this items:

9. Full Jars Buyout 125
15. Sandstone Bench Buyout 800

in total: 925 Mio
If you want to trade with me, just with broker, Sorry I dont know you, thats the only way to trade for me.
As Broker I would love to take Manti or any other well knowing Broker here on the board.

regards
Nikari

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Perfection,
think this way you want to do, does not work..
what ever... I offer you to do the buyout on this items:

9. Full Jars Buyout 125
15. Sandstone Bench Buyout 800

in total: 925 Mio
If you want to trade with me, just with broker, Sorry I dont know you, thats the only way to trade for me.
As Broker I would love to take Manti or any other well knowing Broker here on the board.

regards
Nikari
PM has been sent.