• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT officially suck

S

Sephy

Yes, RoT allied FoA. Now you got some cool guys, running around with trash.

This creates an effect, where the RoT guys will go along with trashy things FoA do and in turn become trash themselves.

WoWz isn't that big that you needed to ally people, I'm really disappointed in you guys..

btw sitting bull sucks

S

Sephy

you see, I picked a bad time to quit rot and run solo.. there was small numbers on both sides, numbers I could handle.. but now there is like 20 of each side fighting I'm stood there thinking... LAME !!

I officially have no one to kill, I don't attack RoT unless attacked by RoT and I don't attack WoWz unless attacked by WoWz... but now there allied with the guys I could attack, I' now have to ponder my actions more carefully..

great job making me fight 5000 people LAME!!!

M

MalDK

Thank TB trash for allying SL & Champs. Slip opened pandora's box for chesapeake when he forced FOA & ROT to ally. You wanna field 15-20 kids to do oaks, thats fine. You'll see
Translation - "We know we cant hack it with even numbers so we're doing what we can to make sure we have a 2:1 ratio in our favor at all times"

Abbreviation: RoT
Master/Mistress: HipHopOpatamus
Total Members: 154
Veteran Members: 132

Abbreviation: FoA
Master/Mistress: Solus
Total Members: 115
Veteran Members: 81

Abbreviation: I}{I
Master/Mistress: A.o.D ssiM
Total Members: 55
Veteran Members: 41

Abbreviation: W0WZ
Master/Mistress: Aenima
Total Members: 25
Veteran Members: 18

154+115 = ?

55+25 = ?

Let the excuses fly! :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

G

GiveitaTry

yeah no offense but we are not officially allied ... if you want to know wut their doing for us and US ALONE all we do is protect their spawns because they give us all their skulls including oaks for harrowers... chessapeake wants fight right??? ok we will not officially ally sl, !C!, and w/e... we havnt and now i most deffinately wont.. you wana see WoWz take this shard.. its done... step your game up guys because its here. did they tell you why they allied? FOA did despise rot came down 8 guys foa had atleast 11 they tried to hold alter and got wrecked horribly... by 4 WOWz ... SL never could push island WERE NOT ALLIED. dude we made you guys ally? thats hilarious... you think this frightens us? dude me ender and blood made 20 points each at the winery last nite..lol not to mention the points from the despise now this will be great once they die they wont come back ( sound familiar lacrimo?) ahahahahahhahaahahahaha get ready im hoping for a harrower tonight =] better hope we dont have 8 or 9 this time :p

EDIT btw we have alot of double chars in the guild some triple. .............. .

S

Sephy

Abbreviation: W0WZ
Master/Mistress: Aenima
Total Members: 25
Veteran Members: 18
WOW great job there, you guys xfered over here and recruited like 3 people.... so you all have what? 1-2 chars in that guild MAX?

where as rot have what? I know when I was in rot I had at least 5 chars in the guild... your stupid and you suck, all wowz does is run from me 1v1 and call in a tamer dismount help backup who para spams.. thats not good coz u all either die or run 1v1

your not good, and im glad I saw that before I joined your stupid newbie slipknot sounds like a lil spazzo in vent mo fo newbs

I run solo and I pull of more spawns that ur cr@ppy guild and thats a FACT

cry cry cry is all I hear from you guys, you have already failed at everything even more so than rot,

L

Lord_Deimos

yeah no offense but we are not officially allied ... if you want to know wut their doing for us and US ALONE all we do is protect their spawns because they give us all their skulls including oaks for harrowers... chessapeake wants fight right??? ok we will not officially ally sl, !C!, and w/e... we havnt and now i most deffinately wont.. you wana see WoWz take this shard.. its done... step your game up guys because its here. did they tell you why they allied? FOA did despise rot came down 8 guys foa had atleast 11 they tried to hold alter and got wrecked horribly... by 4 WOWz ... SL never could push island WERE NOT ALLIED. dude we made you guys ally? thats hilarious... you think this frightens us? dude me ender and blood made 20 points each at the winery last nite..lol not to mention the points from the despise now this will be great once they die they wont come back ( sound familiar lacrimo?) ahahahahahhahaahahahaha get ready im hoping for a harrower tonight =] better hope we dont have 8 or 9 this time :p

EDIT btw we have alot of double chars in the guild some triple. .............. .
[09:10] mudshark: I must admit, that you guys joining minax has convince us to join TB to make our alliance official with WOWS. This way we don't have to spilt the battlefield in two so our area affect spells wont be hampering other guild efforts.

G

GiveitaTry

seph ur horrible shut up plz... blossom beat you one v one.. ive beat u one v one .. leet beat u one v one.. TAKA BEAT U ONE V ONE... and when the HELL did mudshark have any say IN WOWZ?

S

Sephy

seph ur horrible shut up plz... blossom beat you one v one.. ive beat u one v one .. leet beat u one v one.. TAKA BEAT U ONE V ONE... and when the HELL did mudshark have any say IN WOWZ?
only person to kill me 1v1 in wowz was slip, rest was 2v1 and taka killed me when I was rolling me some waki baki and I only saw screen when I was at like 20 HP and couldnt get away in time.. good job..

talk moer crap please &&

L

lady_pearl

Thank TB trash for allying SL & Champs. Slip opened pandora's box for chesapeake when he forced FOA & ROT to ally. You wanna field 15-20 kids to do oaks, thats fine. You'll see :)

SL (II) is not allied with Wowz. Not officially anyways. Yea there was some talk about it, but nothing was set in stone. just chatter among people. Does anyone ever read uo.com? before assuming guilds are allied?

II and Wowz has a deal worked out, we get him the skulls he protects us and thats really about it. When we are not helping each other we are fighting.

Please Quit calling Invidious Insurrection aka II ~ champs. It is no longer !C! Aka champs. Taka still has that guild and taka is not part of II.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SL (II) is not allied with Wowz. Not officially anyways. Yea there was some talk about it, but nothing was set in stone. just chatter among people. Does anyone ever read uo.com? before assuming guilds are allied?

II and Wowz has a deal worked out, we get him the skulls he protects us and thats really about it. When we are not helping each other we are fighting.

Please Quit calling Invidious Insurrection aka II ~ champs. It is no longer !C! Aka champs. Taka still has that guild and taka is not part of II.
Well; considering you're going to ally now..

... and when the HELL did mudshark have any say IN WOWZ?
that is perfectly fine with us.. and REALIZE I SAID OK SL HAD 7... BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS U CAN KILL THEM WITH ONE E FIELD... IF YOU READ ONE POST READ ALL...

That sounds like a great alliance leader guys. Do you run out and fetch the paper for them in the morning too? :bowdown::bowdown:

Really though, you guys are better than that. But it is what it is. Let the fights begins. :lick:

G

GiveitaTry

there wont be any fights because we dont deal with drama.. and if you read the post i said no offense intended and i also said YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL ANY GUILD WITH ONE E FIELD... post the whole thing... i can edit post and put wut i want them to say too.. ******.. bomb you are pathetic arent mr make it rain? you make it rain in my bank. jeez. plz tell any rot mage to enter fight night tournies i will make sure i macro 120 resist :p and my scribe is already here :p whos rdy.

WHy would we fight when we get them 16 stats and we get 16 stats.. its simple 30 mins we make 40 mill + ez as pie...

Z

zuntenio

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, aren't PVPers supposed to be all about the fight and not about the scrolls and money?

D

De Leet Sauce

only person to kill me 1v1 in wowz was slip, rest was 2v1 and taka killed me when I was rolling me some waki baki and I only saw screen when I was at like 20 HP and couldnt get away in time.. good job..

talk moer crap please &&
... anyday u loser. get off the boards like your good or something.

ill fight you and a friend 2vs1 =(

T

TheJunglist

Does Dbo still play any? I saw his char on the RoT roster, just curious. And is that "EnderSai" posting here the same one from ATL/TC?

S

Sephy

where all good here, apart from some exceptions ^^ neither of us are bad I'm simply stating that your statement is false. If you see me in game, attack me simple ^:scholar:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup thats the same Ender Sai, and seph, not to rain on your parade but i would definitly put a damper on your "dueling" skills. After losing to me that is.

S

Sephy

Ye know what's funny? When people who ping like 30 to chessy keep asking a british dude with 150+ ping to mage duel... :D

why ya think I'm never on a mage? I lag enuff as it is playing dexxers

T

Turdnugget

Ender, you're a PITA to kill on Test =/

Then again, it's hard when people always jump into a fight and gank...but hey, it's test.

You guys sure are testy on Chessy... maybe I should finish my thief there so I can be a part of the testiness.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ye know what's funny? When people who ping like 30 to chessy keep asking a british dude with 150+ ping to mage duel... :D

why ya think I'm never on a mage? I lag enuff as it is playing dexxers
So, according to you, you don't mage duel because your ping sucks? Does this mean you're incapable of mage dueling? Because I remember the other day at Luna Bank, the little **** battle you had with Cascal, where you claimed mage dueling was for noobs. No mention of your inadequacy to use a mage at the bank whatsoever. :scholar:

A

Arch Magus

Sephy, wtf is that in your Av?

is it like a horse or bat or something, i still can't figure it out...

S

Sephy

yes i cant mage duel because my ping sucks and yes mage dueling is for newbs who think your only good if u play a mage.

oh and pic is a moose with glasses and a shield and wand combo lol was made back in the day when running with the moose mafiia we all had one was funny lol i love golrath he is my idol one day i wana be just like him yay

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Dbo still play any? I saw his char on the RoT roster, just curious. And is that "EnderSai" posting here the same one from ATL/TC?
Ya bro; he still plays but def more on LA then on chessy. Ironhide plays more on chessy though (Some on origin&LA i htink too not sure). You still comin back in April? We'll try to save ya some fights ;)

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i cant mage duel because my ping sucks and yes mage dueling is for newbs who think your only good if u play a mage.
How would you know? You are unable to Mage Duel to it's full potential.

Tsk Tsk, Post AOS trash.

T

TheJunglist

Yup thats the same Ender Sai, and seph, not to rain on your parade but i would definitly put a damper on your "dueling" skills. After losing to me that is.

What's up Ender, this is NATE aka "Heather of PkP" from TC1 =-()

I didn't think you'd ever come back to regular shards, hope you'll be around when I get home. Some good times on Test with Lego, Maybe I can convince him to play again as well when I get back.

S

Sephy

How would you know? You are unable to Mage Duel to it's full potential.

Tsk Tsk, Post AOS trash.
well its not like ive never played a mage you know, played for years and even got good whilst i was in blacklisted. but ye ur right i cant mage duel to the full potential because i lag way to much and everyone knows mage pvp is mostly ping, freezing on every spell for a second or two isnt healthy in pvp, fight any of my chars and u can see the lag on special moves / spells hitting you and me apearing 5 tiles away constantly.

i just think anyone who says u suck at pvp because you dont play a mage is stupid and lives in the past

and before u call me post aos trash try and actually know me seeing as i was around along time before aos playing yep you guessed it a mage!

T

TheJunglist

Sephy, mage dueling is not for newbs and I didn't say it was for people who only can play a mage template(Which usually you can play anything if you're an adept mage). I can easily play my archer very effectively(Bremenoe) or my Bush/Tamer(A Powerpuff Girl) that is something I do when I just want to kill people without using much of a strategy. Mage dueling is just something that most of the old players started out doing or getting into back before AoS and it's just a part of UO that they enjoy. It's like competeing with your friends at bodybuilding, you're never going to be Mr. Olympia, but it is fun to challenge each other, and usually quite intense.

Lox, Yeah Should be mid April bro, definently sounds liek things have picked up quite a bit since I left.

T

TheJunglist

I can understand not playing a mage with your ping to, I have tried playing West Coast shards about a year ago, and my ping was 150+ it was basically unejoyable to play. After playing from where I live (when I'm not out here on this Ship that is) back in VA and pinging less than 20ms to every east coast shard I don't think I could play with 100 or higher ping anywhere. And about mages you are definently correct. I do not know of, nor recall from the past anyone who can/could compete in the uper tier of mages(across the shards) when it comes to 1v1 who pings higher than 85max, and anyone who excels who pings higher than 50. That is why there has never really been anyone who was equally as good between West/East/Euro shards.

S

Sephy

jolly good show ^^ I don't even play this game anymore ive had my time, I log on once or twice a week for a few hours thats it now :/

I just love to get people all e-mad hehe

ohh and ive never seen your chars around, maybe your on when I'm not I dunno I log off before prime time so I can sleep for work /lame

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well its not like ive never played a mage you know, played for years and even got good whilst i was in blacklisted. but ye ur right i cant mage duel to the full potential because i lag way to much and everyone knows mage pvp is mostly ping, freezing on every spell for a second or two isnt healthy in pvp, fight any of my chars and u can see the lag on special moves / spells hitting you and me apearing 5 tiles away constantly.

i just think anyone who says u suck at pvp because you dont play a mage is stupid and lives in the past

and before u call me post aos trash try and actually know me seeing as i was around along time before aos playing yep you guessed it a mage!
Holy crap, I really didn't mean to refer to someone as trash. That sentence fragment naturally came out.

Anyway, I understand the ping thing. However, you strike at people for mage dueling the moment it is mentioned. Your rants move on into the realms of 'trolling' even. I simply do not see the logic in the statement "i just think anyone who says u suck at pvp because you don't play a mage is stupid and lives in the past" when the only thing you have to retort with outside of this convo is "Mage dueling is for noobs". That's all you have to say about it.

Is this a matter of how huge your internet 'ego' is? You dodge and cower away from any valid point that is brought to you with "You're a noob" and "Hey I have degrees from a university, har har *radiates more BS from mouth*". Then you insist that you just like to get people mad over the internet (Sounds like trolling to me).

You can call me names all day long - which you have - but please don't lie to yourself in thinking you win every pissing contest of every hour. At least keep it to yourself for a change.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
naaaaaaaate homi!!!!!! when you coming back dude missn dueln u and smakn u around :( ... :p ... when u get back hit chessy man fun to pvp with ya

S

Sephy

Holy crap, I really didn't mean to refer to someone as trash. That sentence fragment naturally came out.

Anyway, I understand the ping thing. However, you strike at people for mage dueling the moment it is mentioned. Your rants move on into the realms of 'trolling' even. I simply do not see the logic in the statement "i just think anyone who says u suck at pvp because you don't play a mage is stupid and lives in the past" when the only thing you have to retort with outside of this convo is "Mage dueling is for noobs". That's all you have to say about it.

Is this a matter of how huge your internet 'ego' is? You dodge and cower away from any valid point that is brought to you with "You're a noob" and "Hey I have degrees from a university, har har *radiates more BS from mouth*". Then you insist that you just like to get people mad over the internet (Sounds like trolling to me).

You can call me names all day long - which you have - but please don't lie to yourself in thinking you win every pissing contest of every hour. At least keep it to yourself for a change.

When I say them things, its because I'm sick of people ( sucky pvpers ) who asume that because I don't play mages I'm really bad at pvp.. There is a whole network of complaints out there in pvp about templates, you play an archer and you suck, you play a tamer and you suck, you play a dexxer and you suck, necro dexxer you suck... only template people want you to play before they call you good is a mage...

But the thing is uo pvp is not about 1 mage template, and people need to understand that you can be good without the need to play a mage. If I kill your mage on a dexxer, then its not me who needs to get better, its the mage.. its simple, counter the template...

I rant due to this, and it gets people mad and its quite funny.. you can't exactly have a guild of just mages running around, you need variance.

I dunno if I have called you names I can't remember, but nothing personal.. its all e-drama and e-fun from my end and if you look at my posts, you will see that I call alot of guilds, tell them they suck and Im better than them all day, even if its not true, but its to incite people into fighting back in game..

I say a guild sucks here, they raid other guilds and fight like they have something to prove.. all around better pvp for everyone ^^

and tbh i'm uber

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, RoT allied FoA. Now you got some cool guys, running around with trash.

This creates an effect, where the RoT guys will go along with trashy things FoA do and in turn become trash themselves.

WoWz isn't that big that you needed to ally people, I'm really disappointed in you guys..

btw sitting bull sucks

If WoWz is SlipKnots guild, then they are by far considered the trash of the shard. Slipknot is known for scamming a **** ton of people, and has had his hands in hacked accounts.

Basically from my point of view, any guild member of slipknots is a POS too. Most likely as ****ty of a pvper as him too...

S

Sephy

who cares what slip did seriously? quit crying some may be true but most are prolly rumours, he takes care of his own and is a good guy so stop crying about it.

i do all them things and more, so why dont u complain about me instead coz slips a good guy and a good guild leader nuff said

T

TheJunglist

If you're referring to not seeing me Sephy, I have been on a military deployment since September of last year.

2 Months left and I'll be back, I'll definintely hit you up then Ender

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who cares what slip did seriously? quit crying some may be true but most are prolly rumours, he takes care of his own and is a good guy so stop crying about it.

i do all them things and more, so why dont u complain about me instead coz slips a good guy and a good guild leader nuff said
lol, if you think he's a good guy, then you're severely messed up in the head.