• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I wont brother even explaining the RoT bug, but just know that I lost all my RoT gains for today...
The whole whooping 21, 0.1 gains (I have to wait 15 minutes each for) that I would get.
Know what though?
I guess it makes it easy for me to skip the 2 hours of egg timing with UO and just go back to playing Tabula Rasa.

peace out.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunnn what or how but something happened to me the other day too.

I came back from a six day trip. I got home around 2pm. I logged into UO at about 3:30pm PST. I got as many Fencing gains as I could before 5PM, which is the time for me that RoT resets.

I was able to log back into UO in the evening and logged in every 10 minutes to get my .1. Well I'm sure I didn't get anywhere near 21 gains before they stopped. I think I got around 10 or 11 gains. I didn't keep track.

G

I've been having FUN playing Tabula Rasa instead of wasting my time on UO... Anyone thats wants an invite for a free 3 day trial I will have 3 left to give away.. Send me a PM. I had 4 but will be giving Mas one.

I

imported_Goron

lol, are you coming here to post all this for a reason?
(my impression of you)
"hey guys, this sucks, rawr! At least i get to have fun on this other game, but i still feel the need to come harrass you even tho i supposedly like this other game more"
(later)
"aww, doesn't anyone care? why didnt i get tons of posts in my thread? C'mon guys, I really hate this game and like this other one more, thats why I keep coming back to post on this board, because in my mind that makes sense!"
(later)
"guys? why wont anyone talk to me..... i mean, not that i care, because i hate this game... and i love this other game better.... but for some reason I keep coming back to make it a point im leaving this game"

Next time can;t you save us all the time of reading your posts and leave? and just dont come back? kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.