• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ROSIE MAXED CASH...

R

ROSIE T

With the help of a great group of friends, last night Rosie maxed Cash.
Huge thanks to those that made it short and sweet:
Granny Jellyroll
Dina Might
Precious
Little Sadie
Loopy Moe
Bingo (new to Stratics! Welcome Bingo)
And last but not least, Red (or whatever toon Bob was playing last night!)

I patiently waited all week to max with Stratics friends and it was well worth the wait! AND, let me say that it was awesome to do a second CFO last night and not have to worry about bucks or mints!!! Woo-hooo, no more mints!!!

G

Granjell

Way to go, Rosie! That WAS a lot of fun! Enjoy your freedom.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats Rosie!!! Thanks for waiting for me and thanks for the invite. It was an awesome run!! You should clarify that you are done with mints on THIS toon!! LOL Enjoy the key!!!:thumbup1:

C

Crazy Fireball

Cash is to me, by far, the best HQ To do! Congrats!

A

alisagrace86

congrats sweetie just PM me and let me know what's up with our new toon project lol

L

Loopy Moe 27

It really was a great run and lots of fun! Congrats and enjoy your buck-freedom! :thumbsup:

L

Little Sadie

WTG Rosie! That was a fast and fun CFO. Thanks for the invite! Maybe you can make toptoon on CFO wins with that shiny new key.:thumbsup:

S

Sarcatstic

You maxed? And i thought that "Hot" new number you were wearing after the cfo was just for me!:lick:

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Woo-Hoo! Way to go Margo!

That was fun (and easy)...helps having all the great craners with you.

Well, next post will be me saying I maxed Law....(I hope this month)!

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

ROSIE T

You maxed? And i thought that "Hot" new number you were wearing after the cfo was just for me!:lick:
ROFL...oh but it was just for you and there will be more "HOT" new numbers coming up, glad you noticed!!!