• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rose of Trinsic, et. al.

J

Joyous2K

There is no need to have us click each time to get the petals. When I go to the bush I want all the petals from the bush. I never want one petal out of 10 or one petal out of 3. I want all the petals.

Clicking does make everything infinitely more fun, but I don't like to have fun, so a single click will do fine.

SingleLeftClick=HarvestAllPetals

E

Emil IsTemp

But then people will be scripting petals!

and that simply wont do...

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

hmpf - almost all is easier for scripters. The pain comes to the normal clicker.
Spring Cleaning, Petals, Community collections - all requires a stupidly massive amount of mouse artistics. Not good for health, waste of lifetime and so on ...

So don't argue, the single click removal of all petals would benefit scripters.
*Salute*
Olahorand

M

Melina Havelock

*tries to figure out which post amuses her more*

All hail massive clicking! :stretcher: <-- for my poor hand!

C

Cysphruo

or a simpe single click on the rose which brings up a menu to harvest all the petals

C

Crystilastamous

You could already do that.

Eliminating the need for scripts to perform tedious tasks, helps eliminate scripting....

Good Idea OP.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The day has come that we can't handle "picking" one petal (or honey pot or apple) at a time especially when at max we do it 10 times?

*cries*

L

Lord Drakelord

The day has come that we can't handle "picking" one petal (or honey pot or apple) at a time especially when at max we do it 10 times?

*cries*
well off one is ok, but when you got like 5 or 6 scatter around all your homes[accounts], then its work. I normally wait two or three days between these runs to give my clicking hand a break ;)

E

Emil IsTemp

well off one is ok, but when you got like 5 or 6 scatter around all your homes[accounts], then its work. I normally wait two or three days between these runs to give my clicking hand a break ;)
I find the blessed statues more annoying.. click drag..

D

Devil_Woman

I have a LastObject hotkey set up so I only mouse-click once per plant then use my other hand to hit the key until they're all picked. Not really any faster but sure is easier on my mouse-using hand/wrist/arm/elbow.

S

SilentFoxXy

Surely picking your flowers is a peaceful , fun relaxant...wandering your dream garden, listening to the birds, the crickets chirping.