• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roomie Kicked Out?

K

kwills75TSO

Has anyone ever had a problem where a roomie was kicked out or moved out but no-one knows anything about it? This just happened at my money lot, we had a roomie living there 2 hours prior, i logged back in to find a message stating that this roomie had moved out. I thought the roomie moved himself out and he thought I kicked him out but neither of us had anything to do with the moveout. Noone else has access to the involved accounts only he had access to his account and only I had access to my account.

Any ideas?

G

Is he on a free account and is this in TC3?

In this blog update for TC3 Lee explains that free accounts will no longer be able to access skills or money lots, so this might explain what happened to your roomie?

Polly

K

kwills75TSO

no he's on a paid account, it's the only we he can get into a money lot.

also its in EALand not TC3

I

imported_Gracie Nito

The roomie might want to check his sim bio and make sure he is still listed as a premium account instead of visitor. As of today, vistor (free accounts) in TC3 are no longer allowed on money lots for tesing period.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

not for sure, but this may have had something to do the the bug for free accounts in tc3, that free players couldn't access money or skill lots etc.. there is alot of posts about it.

I

imported_debslee

I recall something of this nature happening to me in TC3, where a bunch of us were kicked out a house (skill house) and the owner didnt do it, and we never moved out........When I asked the owner, she was so upset because she lost a whole lot of roomies. (we all ended up pointing the finger at each other...!)Apparently, when she advised Lee, he said it was a bug......... Perhaps report it as a bug?