• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roman Chariot

A

Ashyn

Wish the steed could be turned, could have had some fun with this.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I were half as creative as some of the people who visit this forum on a regular basis.

Nicely done.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cute! Is that a section of the new SA craftable vat being used for the front of the chariot?

-Skylark

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Amazingly cool!!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those are craftable? I thought they were rare drops (artifacts/replicas).

A

Ashyn

those are craftable? I thought they were rare drops (artifacts/replicas).
I have no idea if they're craftable or not. I was only answering the "vat" part of the question (that it is a section of it - I'm with you on that, its a drop, but, other than that...???).

M

Muu Bin

The piece of vat is from the Primeval Lich spawn in the Abyss. It's one of the "environmentals" that duplicate themselves for a short time during the working up of the champ spawn.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I thought. Glad to hear I wasn't losing my mind because I couldn't find it on a crafting menu.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...I thought I saw the vat section in one of my crafting menus, but maybe I saw it somewhere else. I have not been playing actively but did upgrade my remaining account to SA. I haven't been taking my crafter anywhere but between my house and vendors the few times I have logged on in the last 6 months, so I'm not sure now where I saw the vat. :confused:

-Skylark