• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee*

I've got good news, or bad news, however you want to look at it.

Due to RL "stuff" and an increase in my back problems, I'll no longer be able to post the ABM on any kind of a regular basis, so I'm going to need someone else to step in and take over. I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but my posting has been infrequent lately as I just haven't been around as much. I'm not going anywhere, but the ABM deserves to be handled on a regular basis that I simply can't do any longer. I think Larisa had volunteered at one point, along with a couple of others, so whoever wants it, let me know so I can hand over the keys. Just be careful around the turns, she tends to fishtail if you give it too much gas.

Aside from that, it looks like any chance of Dallas getting a freeze this winter is gone. Guess now would be a good time to buy stock in some pest control companies...

Hope everyone has a great day!

I

imported_Tina Small

*Orders a large chai latte and a blueberry scone.*

Yep, have noticed you haven't been posting much lately, Connor. Hopefully whatever is taking up your time these days is something good...something fun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What does ABM stand for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Automated Beverage Machine

I had to ask too.

G

*orders hazelnut coffee with super-caffiene*

Ohhh!
I'm sorry to hear your back is bothering you more than before. That's a real bummer. I hope you are blessed with adequate relief, energy, and time to do all the things you *want* to do! I know it's frustrating when your mind is ready to go, but physical limitations due to pain try to slow you down.

Your kind spirit and cheery attitude will be missed. I've been wondering where you've been, but not feeling too great myself, I figured it was just me not being here as much. The ABM definately needs to continue though! I hope we will see you drop in from now and then. =)

Have a wonderful day, Connor! *hugs*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there Conner. I wish you a speedy recovery and hurried return to the things you enjoy. Take care and don't be a stranger!!

G

*grabs a biscuit, some eggs, bacon, cheese.... * screw 'em.
my bloods so thick you have to cut my blood for me too bleed...

Connor Hope ya free better real soon... my advise is Omega 3 fish oil... it's a natural Lubication for an old body... specially someone like me... My bones would lock up if it wont' for the fish oil I take daily.

I

imported_CaesarDoP

* Walks up the the ABM and fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best *

* Takes a sip and then walks over by the window *

Hello to all, Sorry to hear about your back and other stuff Connor. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Goron, read my sig for your answer.

Peace be with You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks all for the well wishes. It really means a lot.

I try to just take each day as it comes and look for the silver lining whenever I can. I've just been pushing myself too hard over the past couple of years and it's starting to come around to bite me in the you know what.

G

Yea i hate my back. I have 3 disc's that have some deteriation, and every few years the wrong motion and, "Wham" the nerves touch each other, and it is like being poked in the eye with a ice pic, with no warning at all.

For me, the worst part is the cure, "Musle relaxers and pain killer ect", upsets my stomach so much it is almost as bad as the back pain. Stupid back........

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*twitches* I feel for you Connor...I do.

Okay, so now I have to ask....what is the deal with all the dragon eggs in posts and sigs? Can i use them to make omlettes?

C

Connor_Graham

"I have 3 disc's that have some deteriation"

I had 1 that had deteriorated to the point it was giving me trouble until the car accident that I was involved in 2 yrs ago, which put me up to 4. I'm now at 6 and counting...

"every few years the wrong motion and, "Wham" the nerves touch each other"

Wow. I wish it was that rare. I can count on my back going out just like this at least once a month, and it's actually happened twice in the past 3 weeks for me. Heh, that's why I'm out mining right now.

I know all about the muscle relaxers and pain meds. Been on em for 7 yrs now. Next step, after I finally get Medicare, is what they call a neuro stimulator, which is basically a tens unit that actually gets hard wired to the spinal column's main nerves. Fun times I tell ya...

G

Morning everyone.

*orders up a small bowl of fresh fruit*

Sorry to hear about your back, Connor. Thankfully, I've gone almost 36 years without any trouble myself. *knock wood* Don't know whether it's good genetics or dumb luck but I'll take it.

I would love to take over the ABM for a while. I'd also be willing to share duties on it with the other volunteers. Just so everyone gets a piece of the honor.

Get some rest, see you in the Labyrinth soon.

G

We still might get a freeze. Of course that depends on whether my x comes back to Dallas!