• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee*

How is everyone today?

I hit a big milestone for myself in UO yesterday. Thanks to some RL luck with the RNG, I came out with an Undead Slayer Scrapper's and sold it on Tuesday for 50mil, so for the first time since I started playing in 2004, I've got 100mil on my account. I've already gotten everything I "need" for my characters, including all the scrolls they could possibly use, along with any and all artifacts that might fit their templates, so now I can actually go out and buy things I "want" and not worry about cost.
I'm trying to find the gloves and legs for the Assassin armor set, which I think I'll put on my archer, and just this morning made a Darkwood Armor set for Connor. I feel like a kid in a candy store that was just handed a $100 bill and told he could get whatever he wanted.

Anyway, isn't today supposed to be "Patch Day"? I can't wait to see what surprises Jeremy and the rest of the crew have in store for us.

Hope everyone has a great day!

G

100 mil huh?

Soooo Connor ole buddy ole pal of mine how ya doing lol..

But seriously congrats man!
As for me im still burning counts all day today and dealing witha flawed age old system thst should have been shot and put down around the time Aos launched.But ill keep at it cheers!

G

Good Morning, Connor!

*orders up Hazelnut coffee*

Ah, well, I made it to work. I really need to decorate my cubicle. Kinda bland at the moment, hehe.
Maybe if I'm *really* lucky, nothing will break, and I can play a little UO. Maybe.

Have a great day all! =0)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good McMorning Connor!!

Congrats on the scrappers that's awesome!!!

My scribe hasn't made me a useful thing since he filled my Tome...*pouts*

I think I will have to work on that.

C

Connor_Graham

Hehe, Good McMorning to you too Larisa.

Thanks! Believe me, I was quite surprised, especially considering it was the first Scrapper's this character has made, and he'd JUST eaten the recipe for it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMGOOSES! You're kidding the first one???

That's amazing! I am offically jealous *grins*

I have to do more peerless though..I'm outta regs...*sighs*