• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee*

How is everyone today?

I woke up to see it had rained last night (figures the wet stuff would come AFTER we had the below freezing temps) and after checking the weather report for today, see that we've got a severe weather alert in my area. Supposed to be some really strong thunderstorms and heavy rain today. I'm just hoping the tornados that tend to accompany these kind of storms keep themselves to a minimum, or even not appear at all. I'd much rather deal with the earthquakes in CA than the tornados and hurricanes in TX. On the bright side, at least it's supposed to be somewhat warm today, with a high of 69. Yesterday was very nice with the 81 degree temps. I had the windows down and the sunroof open when I went out and ran my errands, which was a nice change from shivering in the car until the engine warmed up enough to get the heat going.

I hope the power doesn't go out today, as with weather like this, it's a day to stay indoors and play UO.

Hope everyone has a great day!

G

Good Morning, Everyone!

*orders a Hazlenut coffee*

It's raining here, too! I heard it tapping on the windows this morning. It was a beautiful day yesterday also. Hopefully I can keep my power...seems we always have problems whenever there's the *slightest* chance of electric trouble.