• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls Out the ABM*

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee*

How is everyone's weekend going?

I've got my little one this weekend, so spent the day yesterday out doing things with her. Took her shopping with me, then off to the park so she could play with the kids. After that we came home and I put a big (and I do mean BIG) pot of homemade red beans & rice together and let it cook for the rest of the day while she was taking her nap. I never even got a chance to log into UO yesterday.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday, and enjoy that Superbowl!

I'm pulling for the Giants myself, just because I'm a Miami fan, and I HATE the Pats, almost as much as I hate Buffalo.

G

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!

Ahh the smell of pizza chips dips and beer lol.Gotta love it wont be around too much this afternoon but hope to finish off my new tamer today in skills.But other than that GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

G

**orders up just a regular coffee**

I must save me appetite for my super bowl dip & homemade hot wings and other super bowl goodies we make up hubby and I, for Superbowl Sunday, later on !

Although now ye have me craving some red beans and rice too. Maybe I will make that up sometime later this week.

I think I will try to cheer for the underdog, has to be some law of natural averages that just has to catch up to the Patriots and fell em like a giant redwood tree overdue to fall sometime or another ! *maybe it will be today*

C

Connor_Graham

"Although now ye have me craving some red beans and rice too. Maybe I will make that up sometime later this week."

I make the real deal too. I always save the ham bone from Thanksgiving and/or Christmas along with a slab of salt pork, then make up a huge pot (12 quarts worth) of the red beans, loaded with at least a pound of ham and 3 pounds of smoked sausage. Then of course, add the Tabasco after I put a mess of it in a bowl for myself.

G

Bah...I just used up our last holiday ham bone and so forth making home made bean soup last week so out of hambones. Course I could go buy up some ham hocks or something. Aye me too made from scratch slooow cookin it all day till the house's entire aroma is red beans and rice *and or home made bean soup* etc. Anyway that homemade bean soup was excellant too. A perfect drizzly raining cold jan day sort of food fare.

I am not from the south, but I know when they do the turnip greens and ham it too is sloow cooked to get that brothy hamy flava stuff agoing, then the greens quite yummy too, when it is all made right.

G

Good morning everyone.

*grabs a warm buttered blueberry muffin and a glass of milk*

I'm off to the Cyclops pyramid today for some archery gains and gold. Then later, a Super Bowl party at a friends' house. Go Pats!!! I am a die-hard Bears fan, but this is a chance to see history, and also a chance to shut Mercury Morris up.

Conner, could you please provide a link to your posts on finding higher end ores/wood? I want to try to finish those skills off today.

Thanks.

Good day, be safe everyone.

C

Connor_Graham

"Conner, could you please provide a link to your posts on finding higher end ores/wood? I want to try to finish those skills off today."

Sure thing. Here it is:

Mining

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good McMorning Connor! *Snickers* sorry but that post you made made me laugh so hard *Grins*

Superbowl Sunday?? ACK! Already?? Where DOES the time go?

I am taking the day off from UO today to enjoy a lovely day outside sledding with my girls and my mom!

G

****Yawns making a bowl of cranberry oatmeal***********

No beans for me that's disgusting.... and much as I love sausage... that would be a waste of good sausge.... though I can't eat that either.... *LeSigh*... I will be havng minestrone soup later..... Mmm.... Do a little peerless..... pay no mind to the superbowl........ hang with the fellas.... maybe play with then new kittens.... (5 days old)!..... that should take up my day.
Have fun!

C

Connor_Graham

Hehe, yeah, I got a McChuckle at that myself when I went back to McReread it.

G

Hail: No Morning beats a SuperBowl Morning here in vegas. I got so many Parlay cards I can't lose...................Ummm, just because i said the same thing last year, and the year before, and every year for the last 9 yeears, does not mean a thing. It is like finding that Frostwood Tree.............One day............Oh Yea, one day baby.......I'll have 42 Frostwood boards, ah hahahaha.