• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Rolls out AHHC* *buys flaming shot for Devs*. Cheers.

G

For those of legal age.
The happy hour cart is out and automated.

May I be the first to offer a flamboyant flaming shot to the interested DEVs.

Keep in mind, its a relaxing happy hour. Only shallow witty conversation.

Cheers.

G

I has a Stuffy Dwagon

*Sips coffee*

Hmm...
A new craftable branch for tailors?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*downs a shot of southern* I gots a stuffy Dwagon too!

Though he's not real good for cuddling purposes...*grins*

G

I wanted to call mine "Stuffy Dwagon"...
But, I couldn't bring myself to do it >.<

Although, it would be suitably vengeful, since the thing killed me, spilling the contents of my Valentines box and Christmas stocking into my already cluttered pack...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I HATE when that happens....this one killed me 4 times before I got him tamed. I'm gonna get a red one too...and I need a purple and pink bunny...*sighs* I need more stable slots....*laughs*

G

boy do i need this today. my worse half is sending me all kinds of nasty grams and says i am being unreasonable. He is a loveable macho man cop who acts tough but is a teedy bear. well he had to pull a double yesterday which I completely understood so we agreed to celebrate today. Will i got up and there were flowers and a note saying he would do 2 things in uo for me today as he off for 2 days. well my normal response would be mine me some ingots get me some whatever kind leather i need or bone. I suspect he buys the ingots and leather as he only ever complains on bone. But today i asked for one of the new dragons and if he would go and gather me some ingrediance for chocolate making by my chef. we i sort of get the hint not going well when he asks what are the ingrediance and when i suggust he log on my chef in 2d and check i get told when i can list them he will take a look into it. i explain at work and i think heard butter cocco vanilla and sugar also not sure if it cocca butter cocca liguere or cocco beans log chefina in has pan on her . get no you find out . then he says and the only dragon you can expect is your stuffy dwagon . then he claims i am being unreasonable to expect him and his 2 buddies to tame or hunt for me. Greedy yes but unreasonable what you think. hehe i should show him 10 million for tameing me a super dragon on cats. i am serious 10 million

G

I got someone to tame one for me, in the end >.< (Thanks, Petra!)
I nearly fell into the trap of getting it transferred to me without free stable slots...
That would have been a bother, having no free follower slots to even extract the weasel to make room

G

your so lucky to have such a good friend. I can not even find the ingrediance on cats let along someone to get me a dragon

G

Europa's full of great people, tbh

I haven't heard about the ingredients being based on the fame of the paragon creatures, so for ingredients, I'd farm something like ratmen, that you can kill quickly and relatively easily.
If it's fame based, evil mage lords.

G

The choco ingredients will be plentiful.

For those still around. *orders up some sort of starbucks liquor shooter".

Hint:
paragons of any type are the same drop rate. find the shadows.